Author Topic: HOT SHIT!!!! >>>  (Read 592 times)

Mickaveli_#1

Re:HOT SHIT!!!! >>>
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2003, 08:42:23 AM »
Aksun like your sig!!!

Tobby Tizzle shut the fuk up white dorky muthafucker. Let me say this - Im sorry if some shit was cut, Johnny didnt want his real name posted up in some forum and some information he doesnt want to bring out to the public like that. All those $8213 bullshit is cause I had to cut and paste, no way I was writing it all out here after I had to sit for a whole night listening to each word, which was very hard just to put into writing for you ungrateful sons of bitches. Luv to all the people who gave props or respected the time I put in for this

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2003, 11:47:21 AM »
Oh yeah, I forgot bout that Johnny J interview. Did we find out who the two artists who were meant to be signing to Makaveli Records were?

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2003, 11:48:35 AM »
Aksun like your sig!!!

Tobby Tizzle shut the fuk up white dorky muthafucker. Let me say this - Im sorry if some shit was cut, Johnny didnt want his real name posted up in some forum and some information he doesnt want to bring out to the public like that. All those $8213 bullshit is cause I had to cut and paste, no way I was writing it all out here after I had to sit for a whole night listening to each word, which was very hard just to put into writing for you ungrateful sons of bitches. Luv to all the people who gave props or respected the time I put in for this

had enuf of this.. fuck off mickey

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2003, 05:26:26 PM »
Aksun like your sig!!!

had enuf of this.. fuck off mickey

thank you...
why did it have to come down to race Mick? I was bringing up a point, not the colour of your skin.

I dont think we found out about the 2 artists did we? Yet he kept saying "you wont believe who he was gonna sign, wait til April 14th to find out" etc