Author Topic: Rakim - Oh My God [Never Released Aftermath Album]  (Read 2530 times)

Re: Rakim - Oh My God [Never Released Aftermath Album]
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2017, 06:02:16 PM »
My playlist to help ease the pain of this still being unreleased is as follows:

1. Cold Feelin' - Rakim (Produced by Ayatollah) This is just the beginning of the Aftermath...
2. In the Ghetto - The Roots ft. Rakim (Produced by J.Period) I know it's after his Aftermath period but it kinda fits with the playlist.
3. Streets of New York - Alicia Keys ft. Nas & Rakim (Produced by DJ Premier)
4. Heat - 50 Cent (Produced by Dr. Dre) Originally spat on by Rakim.
5. Back Down Instrumental - (Produced by Dr. Dre) Thats the sound of you dying.
6. Fly Away - Noelle (Produced by Fredwreck) - I know it's not Rakim, but musically it fits in with Heat and the theme I went with for the playlist.
7. Do U Ever? - (Produced by Dr. Dre)
8. Family Affair Instrumental - (Produced by Dr. Dre) As Ra said in an interview Dre wanted him to spit over it.
9. In Da Club - 50 Cent (Produced by Dr. Dre) Why can't the first place you go when you die be a night club? and he sees Xzibit...
10. Losin' Your Mind - Xzibit ft. Snoop & Dr. Dre (Produced by Dr. Dre) ... Who has a conversation with God.
11. Chariots of the Gods - (Produced by Ayatollah) Instrumental that I think Rakim would sound sick over. And the title hints at Ra being a vessel for God.
12. R.A.K.I.M - Rakim (Produced by Kon Artist) Here comes the vessel for man to talk with God.
13. After U Die - Rakim (Produced by Kon Artist) Rakim letting you know what you're in for.
14. Addictive (Remix) - Truth Hurts ft. Rakim (Produced by Dr. Dre) Because the first thing you wanna do when you die is reach..
15. Euphoria - Rakim ft. Styles P, Jadakiss & Busta Rhymes (Produced by can't remember)
16. Holy Are You - Rakim (Produced by Nick Wiz) When you begin to realise you're already in the Afterlife and talking to God.
17. The Watcher II - Jay-Z ft. Dr. Dre, Rakim & Truth Hurts (Produced by Dr. Dre) Gods gotta go back to watching humanity.

PM me some lanks holmes.

I don't have music on the computer i post on here with, sorry folks.

You do be realizing that you've just done the MP3 equivalent of this:

To all of us, right? I hope the irony doesn't escape you, Brown.  :'(

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2017, 01:07:30 AM »
 ;D

Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2017, 03:11:37 AM »
My playlist to help ease the pain of this still being unreleased is as follows:

1. Cold Feelin' - Rakim (Produced by Ayatollah) This is just the beginning of the Aftermath...
2. In the Ghetto - The Roots ft. Rakim (Produced by J.Period) I know it's after his Aftermath period but it kinda fits with the playlist.
3. Streets of New York - Alicia Keys ft. Nas & Rakim (Produced by DJ Premier)
4. Heat - 50 Cent (Produced by Dr. Dre) Originally spat on by Rakim.
5. Back Down Instrumental - (Produced by Dr. Dre) Thats the sound of you dying.
6. Fly Away - Noelle (Produced by Fredwreck) - I know it's not Rakim, but musically it fits in with Heat and the theme I went with for the playlist.
7. Do U Ever? - (Produced by Dr. Dre)
8. Family Affair Instrumental - (Produced by Dr. Dre) As Ra said in an interview Dre wanted him to spit over it.
9. In Da Club - 50 Cent (Produced by Dr. Dre) Why can't the first place you go when you die be a night club? and he sees Xzibit...
10. Losin' Your Mind - Xzibit ft. Snoop & Dr. Dre (Produced by Dr. Dre) ... Who has a conversation with God.
11. Chariots of the Gods - (Produced by Ayatollah) Instrumental that I think Rakim would sound sick over. And the title hints at Ra being a vessel for God.
12. R.A.K.I.M - Rakim (Produced by Kon Artist) Here comes the vessel for man to talk with God.
13. After U Die - Rakim (Produced by Kon Artist) Rakim letting you know what you're in for.
14. Addictive (Remix) - Truth Hurts ft. Rakim (Produced by Dr. Dre) Because the first thing you wanna do when you die is reach..
15. Euphoria - Rakim ft. Styles P, Jadakiss & Busta Rhymes (Produced by can't remember)
16. Holy Are You - Rakim (Produced by Nick Wiz) When you begin to realise you're already in the Afterlife and talking to God.
17. The Watcher II - Jay-Z ft. Dr. Dre, Rakim & Truth Hurts (Produced by Dr. Dre) Gods gotta go back to watching humanity.

Damn homie... Excellent mix... props to you to going to these lengths to ease your pain.....  Except you should be more like Crip at the forum.  He actually hooks us up to links of fanmade albums to make up for our dissapointment over not getting Aftermath albums from projects like King Tee, 6'2'', Detox, etc... I even made my own mix of what a Royce Aftermath-affiliated project might of been like if his manager hadn't fucked up his relationship with Dre in 01'.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2017, 03:34:59 AM »
Maybe Tha Crip could do a mix of this, somehow make it better.

Sorry I can't hook you up, but you should have these songs already!
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...