Author Topic: Auariums  (Read 162 times)

budsmokeronly

Auariums
« on: April 29, 2003, 11:14:40 AM »
Anyone here got an aquarium, either fresh or salt water?  I have a freshwater one.  I have a red eared slider turtle who I have had for about three years now.  His name is Charlie Hustle, and I got him when he was about the size of a 50 cent peice.  He is hella tight, he grubs fish like a mutha fucka.  I just got twice as big an aquarium for him.  I also got a crawdad in there and a crab, and a bunch of goldfish for Hustle to eat.  I also had an Eel, which I named slick Rick the Ruler, but he died after like 4 hours.  And I also had a sweet african crab, but he died the other day.  And my other crab is about to die to, I think the water is too cold for him.  I woke up this morning and he was upside down on the bottom, with Hustle over him eating one of his legs.  This shit is hella cool guys, you can set up your own ecosystem, and watch who rules the place (in this case its Big Hustle Hustle, he can eat 7 fish in one day and still be hungry!)

Quakaveli

Re:Auariums
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2003, 11:29:49 AM »
U ever made a bong out of ur aquarium? ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2003, 11:54:52 AM »
a guy had triops at work.. they were gross

been thinkin about getting a lil tank for my office for a while

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2003, 12:07:57 PM »

whats a triop?  is it a fish?

I definately would recomend getting an aquarium, it is cool shit.  Its better than tv man, I could sit here and just watch what goin on for a long time.  Just watching the hunting and shit, its cool.

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2003, 12:51:11 PM »
I've got a 10 gallon with a freshwater puffer, a 1 1/2 with my beta, and my 55 saltwater tank with A whole bunch of live coral two fish right now.
two tangs:

I'll be adding more once everything gets settled down. I just got everything up and running and I don't want to introduce any more fish right now for fear of throwing everything outta wack.

The 55 is a pain in the ass to keep, but it looks SO nice and like grundy said,I can watch it for hours. Plus it gets the bitches panties wet.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2003, 01:19:48 PM »
damn Engel 55 gallon aquarium is huge, I only got a 20 gallon.  I would like to have one that big, but I will be moving around a lot in the near future and it would be too much of a pain in the ass.  And yeah, girls love this shit.  They really luv my turtle, they think it is so cute.  Thats a cool fish u got there.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2003, 01:34:22 PM »

whats a triop?  is it a fish?

I definately would recomend getting an aquarium, it is cool shit.  Its better than tv man, I could sit here and just watch what goin on for a long time.  Just watching the hunting and shit, its cool.

triops are fish.. they're also gross as fuck... they come in packets like 'sea monkeys' do.. but they sea monkeys.. and each other

her'es a picture.. so gross i didnt wanna mess the thread up

http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/justin/247/hugetriop.jpg

they're dinosaur-like...

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2003, 04:12:21 PM »
elvis died last month :(