Author Topic: Troy Ave charged with attempted murder after shooting up T.I.'s show  (Read 1688 times)

Blood$

Re: Troy Ave charged with attempted murder after shooting up T.I.'s show
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2016, 07:00:21 PM »
http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/troy-ave-released-from-hospital-claims-hes-the-real-victim-in-last-weeks-incident-news.21912.html?image=1

Troy Ave's lawyer says the video of Troy Ave shooting doesn't tell the entire story of what really happened.

Troy Ave was released from the hospital this afternoon after appearing in a Manhattan court for last week’s incident at Irving Plaza, where 3 people were wounded & 1 was pronounced dead after gunfire opened up in the VIP room. According to NY Daily News, Troy Ave, who’s real name is Roland Collins, pleaded not guilty to his attempted murder charges on Monday and was remanded without bail.

According to Troy's lawyer, Scott Lemon, he’s the true victim in all of this, and NOT the assailant. Lemon says there’s much more to the story than the video that surfaced tells.

"What really happened here is Mr. Collins here is the real victim,” Leemon said. “The person who was killed at this event, he died a hero. He (McPhatter) was his bodyguard. He wasn't shot by Mr. Collins. He was a lifelong friend."

"This 11 seconds of video that the NYPD released, it doesn't say what happened before, it doesn't say what happened after. The scientific evidence will show he didn't shoot himself. This was another rush to judgement."

"In this case he's the victim and should be treated like the victim."

Although investigation is still on-going, we'll continue to provide you with updates as the information becomes available.

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2016, 05:44:09 PM »
so they officially ruled that the gun Troy used was NOT the one that killed his goon  8)

and new mixtape from Troy Ave here where he gives a few updates/freestyle from jail, the rest is all songs he did before the shooting obviously:

http://www.datpiff.com/Troy-Ave-Free-Troy-Ave-mixtape.776215.html

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2016, 11:32:41 PM »
yall seen star was goin in on him and how he needs to be locked up for fuckin up business in new york

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2016, 01:17:06 PM »
yall seen star was goin in on him and how he needs to be locked up for fuckin up business in new york

Star is a fuckboy and nobody cares about his opinion anymore after that whole snitching on Game business lol he'll get checked again soon

but he does have a point even though it wasn't Troy Ave's fault it was Taxstone's so he should have been put on blast instead

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2016, 08:44:13 PM »
What a fucking moron lmfao.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2016, 09:17:48 PM »
I don't blame troy at all. it's not his fault but unfortunately he will pay for his actions.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2017, 07:30:18 PM »

bye Taxstone, don't drop the soap

Troy about to catch a big break  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2017, 07:59:02 AM »

tbh that's what's gonna happen. tax shoulda kept his mouth close but he let his ego take control.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2017, 11:57:43 AM »

tbh that's what's gonna happen. tax shoulda kept his mouth close but he let his ego take control.

and rightfully so, dude is the epitome of when trying to keep it real goes wrong

I won't be surprised if Tax snitches on somebody to make some kind of deal happen though

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2017, 08:22:54 AM »

bump just to say I told dudes so, again  8)