Author Topic: Sooo...I smoked wit DOggy last night  (Read 339 times)

Quakaveli

Sooo...I smoked wit DOggy last night
« on: April 25, 2003, 11:22:43 AM »
yup dats rite, my e-enemy Dogy AKA SIavash was here in UCSD and I gave him a call, met wit him like sometime in da evening, then we went to my side of campus. All we did was talk and smoke bowls of my dank...and made peace(we smoked da peace pipe) lol...just wanted to share it wit yall...peace.

Smooth

Re:Sooo...I smoked wit DOggy last night
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2003, 11:50:15 AM »
Yo that's dope Quake... You smoke Doggy some good Chron or what?
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2003, 12:12:27 PM »
Yo that's dope Quake... You smoke Doggy some good Chron or what?

of course, dogg who u think I am?  ;)

Oh yeah and sad to say I wont be attendin that bone concert in LA, even tho Im goin to LA today...fuckin shit sold out :'(

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2003, 05:37:41 PM »
yup dats rite, my e-enemy Dogy AKA SIavash was here in UCSD and I gave him a call, met wit him like sometime in da evening, then we went to my side of campus. All we did was talk and smoke bowls of my dank...and made peace(we smoked da peace pipe) lol...just wanted to share it wit yall...peace.

see that's the diiference between me n yall... after i travell distance to handle beef....only one of us (ME) will end up smokin'........
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2003, 05:45:04 PM »
LoL...You comin to LA? Call me when u get here...Maybe u can pick me up and we can go kick it somewhere...PeACe

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2003, 12:37:23 PM »

see that's the diiference between me n yall... after i travell distance to handle beef....only one of us (ME) will end up smokin'........

WORD>.....soooo how do dem smoked cocks taste? :P

Aye Sccit, LOL, U bum muthafucka get a car...im havin a difficult time gettin around here anyway...got a lotta shit to do, too bad Im in hea for only a day or 2...but if U can get a ride to cerritos u welcome ;D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2003, 02:18:24 PM »
lol, dope......can doggy blow?
cuz if he aint a heavy weight he aint gonna last when he comes here 2 smoke tha bay shit......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

SpecialSam

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2003, 02:33:03 PM »
lol @ doggy blowing. quake did it feel good?

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2003, 02:53:39 PM »
lol, dope......can doggy blow?
cuz if he aint a heavy weight he aint gonna last when he comes here 2 smoke tha bay shit......

haha well he told me he hadnt smoked since new years cuz he was a scavanger smoker like Snoop Dogg in HALF BAKED...lol...but he handled the herb pretty good, I mean after like the 4th bowl he was like IM DONE and I had to finished the last one myself,...I wouldnt call him a HEAVY WEIGHT but he aint too light  ;)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2003, 03:29:01 PM »
I smoke so much they call me hickory Deee
and fuck so tough they call me dick em down Deee

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2003, 12:18:39 AM »
LOL Doggy told me how he got really fuckin high that night...like he was floating n paranoid n shit, LOL...my eyes were really fuckin red too, but that was mostly cuz of lackin sleep. Oh yeah and muthafucka told me later he seriously thought I was gunna kill him he was that paranoid..LMAO  :D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2003, 12:26:27 AM by Rap Quake »

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2003, 11:06:30 AM »
yea, i confirm this, this wasnt just quake's imagination, this ones actually true people, it was good shit 8)