Author Topic: I GOT A QUESTION???  (Read 122 times)

BxStylez31

• Lil Geezy
I GOT A QUESTION???
« on: May 02, 2003, 04:59:38 PM »
why is it that when one of us throws up an original flow or freestyle nobody wants to read it or reply to it., but when someone takes a jay z song or somethin and changes the words everybody wants to respond and say its hot like it was original?  im not sayin i dont read those posts too cuz i like shit like that but people gotta show original shit some love.
Stylez31

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:I GOT A QUESTION???
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2003, 05:32:07 PM »
why is it that when one of us throws up an original flow or freestyle nobody wants to read it or reply to it., but when someone takes a jay z song or somethin and changes the words everybody wants to respond and say its hot like it was original?  im not sayin i dont read those posts too cuz i like shit like that but people gotta show original shit some love.

Very true, what's fustrating is when they take another person's diss, and claim they won a battle, when you wrote yours original. But no onw would do that, right Mack.

BxStylez31

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2003, 05:33:32 PM »
i feel u on that one...i know im not the only one who wants to get exposure on this site.  but i feel like nobody is gonna bother checkin the post
Stylez31

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2003, 06:03:30 PM »
Yeah, I hate it when bitches diss other people's flows, but never come up with their own. Don't you agree, Mack?

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2003, 09:00:50 PM »
yah i feel u homie. I actually dont care for keystyles, when muhafuckas just rewrite a current verse. Like people on here try to use an Eminem flow or sum bullshit, and write on of their own...

or when sumbody bites Canibus in a verse, isnt that right Rod?

bez

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2003, 08:27:17 AM »
Fuck these people dissin Jay Z.

lol

nar man I feel ya, I have been postin rhymes and songs here longer than I can remember and I usually only get replies from the same people.  I try to reply to as many keystyle as I can but usually I don't have time to read most of em, but thats just me.  I have also express my feeling about people just replin saying, good or its ok or not replying at all, I have said that I wasn't going to post anymore rhymes because I was sick of not getting any replies.

The advice I can give you man is, post your shit uo because you are proud of it and you want people to know your talented and shit.  The people that reply to your shit you should reply to theirs, fuck everyone else.  I post my shit up because I get a good feelin out of doing so, if people reply then its cool, if they don't fuck em.  

Peace man, keep postin your rhymes, I will peep em and reply for ya.

BxStylez31

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2003, 08:39:55 AM »
good lookin BEZ, thats a good idea to just reply to those who reply to mine....imma do that...u always reply to mine so keep postin.
Stylez31