Author Topic: Gotta Give It To The Spurs...  (Read 276 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Gotta Give It To The Spurs...
« on: May 15, 2003, 08:53:02 PM »
What can I say? They wanted it more...They played harder, they gave it their all, and they simply deserved it more...No excuses.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Gotta Give It To The Spurs...
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2003, 09:10:05 PM »
What can I say? They wanted it more...They played harder, they gave it their all, and they simply deserved it more...No excuses.

^^ay, thas sum real shit...

Not tah make this shit seem all sentimental lol. But yah, i actually respected tha Lakers in this series. More then last year. They didnt make excuses. Last year pissed me off, cus Kobe was bitchin bout injuries, when the Spurs were just as hurt. But not this year...

Also, to mah Spurs fans on here...

Ima major Spurs fan, for about 10-11 yrs now. But dont gloat TOO much yall. This IS still only the semifinals, and we still got a tough matchup next round no matter who it is. They got past the lakers, but if they dont win the whole thing...who cares. I know ida actually gave it up for the Lakers if they won this shit. And woulda been pissed to see a buncha Laker fans talkin shit afterwards...so im makin it a point not tah do tha same thing.

peace

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2003, 09:59:45 PM »

i was not expectin that response from ya NIK.. nice to know that you been reasonable about it..

im pretty sure that spurs are downhill from here if they stay healthy..

lakers were definately the biggest comp
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Hellrazor818

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2003, 10:04:03 PM »
May the team with the most white players win the championship. 8)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2003, 10:35:45 PM »
WTF??????????????
Wouldnt that be Dallas lol lol

anyways, yeah the Spurs wanted it more than us, especially in the 4th quarter, the lake show just gave up.

Big Big props to Tim Duncan, he played like a savage out there unstoppable, and he proved why he won the MVP without a doubt. The rest of the Spurs played good too but Tim Duncan is the reason why they are flyin high

The Lake Show will be back next year but until then lets go out and get some help for Shaq and Kobe cause we need it :P

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2003, 05:05:16 AM »
anyways it would be ridicolous if you kept on sayin lakers are better than spurs. lol.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin