Poll

Who's gonna win?

Lakers
22 (68.8%)
Spurs
10 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Lakers - Spurs ?-?  (Read 2404 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Lakers - Spurs ?-?
« Reply #135 on: May 13, 2003, 05:25:49 PM »
This is getting gay.

pretty much any thread that i respond to, that Jake throws his little bullshit 2 cents in on...turns "gay".

And Jake, keystyle has nothing to do with this thread...so why are u bringing it up? Do u wanna battle or something? lol If not, then shut the fuck up. And you still havent proved shit, except that your little 12 year old ego is bigger then your 5 year old brain. So if it makes u feel more intelligent, to type as proper as your spell check allows you to, good job. It doesnt make your points anymore valid. Im glad you have your opinions, just learn to seperate them from the facts.

you just prooved 2 things

1. you admitted i have more of a life outside of this board and
2. you can't win an argument with me so you take personal swipes at me iinstead.....what was it that tech said ? oh yeah! "when you make it personal you already lost the argument"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #136 on: May 13, 2003, 05:59:32 PM »
This is getting gay.

pretty much any thread that i respond to, that Jake throws his little bullshit 2 cents in on...turns "gay".

And Jake, keystyle has nothing to do with this thread...so why are u bringing it up? Do u wanna battle or something? lol If not, then shut the fuck up. And you still havent proved shit, except that your little 12 year old ego is bigger then your 5 year old brain. So if it makes u feel more intelligent, to type as proper as your spell check allows you to, good job. It doesnt make your points anymore valid. Im glad you have your opinions, just learn to seperate them from the facts.

you just prooved 2 things

1. you admitted i have more of a life outside of this board and
2. you can't win an argument with me so you take personal swipes at me iinstead.....what was it that tech said ? oh yeah! "when you make it personal you already lost the argument"

1. LOL read it again..
2. Then youve lost a long time ago..i responded to your post full of personal bullshit, with personal bullshit. So yah, i was wrong....2 wrongs dont make a right huh? So my bad, for responding to yur shit talking...with shit talking. I shoulda just ignored your ignorance. Ill try harder next time to look past it lol.

Droz

• Lil Geezy
  • O Muthafuccin G!
« Reply #137 on: May 13, 2003, 10:40:07 PM »
damn that was are game right there no doubt  >:( but god only knows why that last shot by horry when in and out maybe something better is coming for us in game 7! we need to win this game in l.a. thursday then come back to san antonio saturday and wrap it up one way or another!

Droz.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #138 on: May 13, 2003, 11:06:30 PM »
damn that shot by Horry went in :'( :'( :'( but like droz said maybe something is up

i knew this series would have a chance to go 7 games and i hope it does, the lake show has to beat san antonio thursday now,

but damn i cant believe they were down by 25 points :o :o :o  i was about to throw the tv across the room but then i remembered all the comebacks they have made in the past

If one good thing did come out of this lost it was Slava Medevenko ( if thats how u spell it) he stepped up big tonight and now he is another weapon, he now has some confidence but DAMN AT THE HORRY SHOT :'( :'( :'(
reminiscent of the three pointer against the Kings

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #139 on: May 14, 2003, 12:31:16 AM »
Horry For the win!!!!!!!! (thats when daygostylez was prob gettin ready to cry).......but damn it he misssed that shit......damn that shot just brought back that memory from last year.......i seen kobe strugling with teh ball and i see him pass and out of instinct i just yell really loud "HORRY" but he came up short :'( well fuck it we have to take game 6 on thursday which i think we will......but this series is gonna be the most intresting of this year i think.....Lakers in 7  ;D ....damn i guess i fucked up when i said lakers in 5 at the beggining of this series i underestimated them........Hat goes off to the Spurs........but Lakers are in "must win situation" and you know how they get in that situation......i say look for a fairly easy game 6 and a real real real tough game 7....kinda like sac and LA last year......

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: May 14, 2003, 12:31:47 AM »
Horry just should stop shooting 3s from now on...i'm serious.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #141 on: May 14, 2003, 12:40:55 AM »
Horry For the win!!!!!!!! (thats when daygostylez was prob gettin ready to cry).......

lol i was in mid-prayer... ;D

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: May 14, 2003, 01:22:14 AM »
1/2 way down.  lakers got some work to do

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #143 on: May 14, 2003, 07:27:18 AM »
That was bullshit....Kobe shoulda just drove to the basket and drew a foul or give it off to shaq for an easy dunk....cuz horry is just HORRYble right now..0/6 in threes in that game...i dunno if he has hit a three in the whole series but if he has hes only made one or two....I'm lookin for the Lakers to win games 6 & 7....like they did against Sac last year

Kain670

« Reply #144 on: May 14, 2003, 08:02:40 AM »
You all just witnessed how fucking sorry Horry is
Horry could have ran up 4 feet and banked an easy
shot to tie the game up

there was no one in the vicinity

Horry doesn't have no dribbling skills whatsoever ;D

Spurs are only getting better.....and when Robinson plays the full game on Thursday Kobe/Shaq won't be able to score at will
« Last Edit: May 14, 2003, 08:03:46 AM by Kain670 »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #145 on: May 14, 2003, 02:06:17 PM »
man you all are hating on Horry.....damn thats sad cause you guys would prob be all on his jock right now if he hit that shot......im glad he took the shot.....was open had a good look took a great shot.....and it went in but the problem is that it bounced out......if he would have made that shot...you all would be with a totally differnent attitude right now

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #146 on: May 14, 2003, 03:28:53 PM »
Ya good show last night, shit was close. Lakers almost stole that shit fomr them. SPurs almost pulled another choke job by letting the Lakes back in that shit. No matter how big a lead you got on them, they'll keep fighting....no lead is safe. I thought it would be Lakes in 6 and it would've if that shot stayed in, but fuck it, Lakes doing this in 7. They'll carry this momentum into the next game. I expect a big game outta Shaq in game 6, big game outta Kobe in game 7.

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #147 on: May 14, 2003, 03:37:56 PM »
Ya good show last night, shit was close. Lakers almost stole that shit fomr them. SPurs almost pulled another choke job by letting the Lakes back in that shit. No matter how big a lead you got on them, they'll keep fighting....no lead is safe. I thought it would be Lakes in 6 and it would've if that shot stayed in, but fuck it, Lakes doing this in 7. They'll carry this momentum into the next game. I expect a big game outta Shaq in game 6, big game outta Kobe in game 7.
hell yeah i expect a big game from both of them in both games...you kown shaq especially tho in game 6 i think....like i said lakers are now in that "must win" attitude and thats a scarry ass attitude.......

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #148 on: May 14, 2003, 03:44:08 PM »
man you all are hating on Horry.....damn thats sad cause you guys would prob be all on his jock right now if he hit that shot......im glad he took the shot.....was open had a good look took a great shot.....and it went in but the problem is that it bounced out......if he would have made that shot...you all would be with a totally differnent attitude right now

Even if he did make if i would still say he's playing HORRYble cuz 1/6 in the game if he did make it is not Horry like....He's just not the same player he was....I dont think he shoulda taken that shot cuz he was 0/5 that game in 3's he wasnt doing shit...Kobe shoulda drove to the basket and drew a foul or dish it out to Shaq to get the foul and one.....

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #149 on: May 14, 2003, 03:50:47 PM »

Even if he did make if i would still say he's playing HORRYble cuz 1/6 in the game if he did make it is not Horry like....He's just not the same player he was....I dont think he shoulda taken that shot cuz he was 0/5 that game in 3's he wasnt doing shit...Kobe shoulda drove to the basket and drew a foul or dish it out to Shaq to get the foul and one.....
sorry but some how i doubt that....but whatever i just think if he would have hit that shit he would be Horry the same guy that hit that shot last year.......but you know he pissed at himself now....i expect his slump to end tomorrow..i expect him to hit a couple of 3's
« Last Edit: May 14, 2003, 03:51:15 PM by E. J. Rizo »