Poll

Who's gonna win?

Lakers
22 (68.8%)
Spurs
10 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Lakers - Spurs ?-?  (Read 2415 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Lakers - Spurs ?-?
« Reply #150 on: May 14, 2003, 04:57:49 PM »
Did anyone else hear about Horry spraining his wrist about a month ago?...That could be part of the problem...No excuses, I'm just surprised no one mentioned it...PeACe

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #151 on: May 14, 2003, 05:16:16 PM »
Did anyone else hear about Horry spraining his wrist about a month ago?...That could be part of the problem...No excuses, I'm just surprised no one mentioned it...PeACe

Well i never heard about that....i guess that could be why...but it was still over a month ago....he's still gotta make some of these shots...i mean 0/6 in that game thats just not Horry like...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #152 on: May 14, 2003, 05:22:25 PM »
As much I luv to see Lakers go down....I gotta be real and say that last shot from Horry waz on point....Fuck tha 30 other shots he missed last night, that last one waz defenitly on point & should've gone in....It waz god's will....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #153 on: May 14, 2003, 05:35:45 PM »
funny all the excuses for all the laker fans...face it they havent been as good this year as the past three..and their role players are playing like below average role players...they'll need to get a third scorer in the offseason.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #154 on: May 14, 2003, 06:57:37 PM »
bah..

fuckin spurs.. they are winning by 11 in the 4th quarter then they just fall apart..

LA is lucky kobe is the most clutch player near MJ, im glad that we won but pissed that it had to come to Horry missing a shot in order for us to win.. we always fucken blow that shit and parker plays like shit under stress.. bahh
im sayin 7 game series .. spurs take it game7
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #155 on: May 14, 2003, 09:18:41 PM »
bah..

fuckin spurs.. they are winning by 11 in the 4th quarter then they just fall apart..

LA is lucky kobe is the most clutch player near MJ, im glad that we won but pissed that it had to come to Horry missing a shot in order for us to win.. we always fucken blow that shit and parker plays like shit under stress.. bahh
im sayin 7 game series .. spurs take it game7

^^sumwhat true. Rememba, theyre still a fairly inexperienced team.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #156 on: May 15, 2003, 05:32:42 AM »
lmao

Horry made ZERO of 15 3 throw attempts. I'd done better.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #157 on: May 15, 2003, 10:51:16 AM »

Yah, he's always seemed a lil "brokewristed" to me anywayz... ;D

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2003, 03:45:53 PM »
lmao

U done better? Bwuahahahaha, ya we forgot u in the NBA u bitch ass nigga!!!  Ignorance at its greatest!!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2003, 03:53:21 PM »
please. 0/15. that's fuckin hilarious and pathetic.
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2003, 04:37:46 PM »
lmao

U done better? Bwuahahahaha, ya we forgot u in the NBA u bitch ass nigga!!!  Ignorance at its greatest!!!

tha NBA 3 actually aint that far man...its true, tha shit is much harder in the course of a game...with defenders in yur face. But alot of Horry's shots were wide open. And also, remember, HE'S in the NBA also. So it isnt like sum scrub from off tha street is shooting. An NBA player whos supposed to be known as "good" three point shooter...is missing everything. If a person who worked at McDonalds for 5 years makin hamburgers...all of a sudden made 15 in a row wrong, youd make fun of em lol. Bottom line tho, 3 pointers really aint that hard...cept for Horry, in this series. lol

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2003, 04:40:17 PM »
lmao

tha NBA 3 actually aint that far man...its true, tha shit is much harder in the course of a game...with defenders in yur face. But alot of Horry's shots were wide open. And also, remember, HE'S in the NBA also. So it isnt like sum scrub from off tha street is shooting. An NBA player whos supposed to be known as "good" three point shooter...is missing everything. If a person who worked at McDonalds for 5 years makin hamburgers...all of a sudden made 15 in a row wrong, youd make fun of em lol. Bottom line tho, 3 pointers really aint that hard...cept for Horry, in this series. lol
like i stated before we all know he shooting bad but that last shot was good on point im glad he took it.....it was just gods will for it not to go in.....but i expect a big game from horry today....but the highlight is gonna be shaq watch....huge game for him i think

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2003, 05:53:45 PM »
lmao

like i stated before we all know he shooting bad but that last shot was good on point im glad he took it.....it was just gods will for it not to go in.....but i expect a big game from horry today....but the highlight is gonna be shaq watch....huge game for him i think

yah, if i was a laker fan...id be telling him to keep shooting. Only way to get out of a slump.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: May 16, 2003, 04:53:42 AM »
   IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!
No, it's not a sin