Poll

Who's gonna win?

Lakers
22 (68.8%)
Spurs
10 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Lakers - Spurs ?-?  (Read 2387 times)

Doggystylin

Re:Lakers - Spurs ?-?
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2003, 09:18:57 PM »
LMAO @ the look of the laker bench when they showed them around the end, kobe, shaq, fisher and fox...they had the funniest looks on their face, hahahaha, comon lakers, suck it in and win the next 4 games, sac is expecting you!

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2003, 10:37:31 PM »
wassup, wheres all the laker fans at now? i guess theres no comments after tonights showing

« Last Edit: May 07, 2003, 10:41:50 PM by akaDRooPY »

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2003, 11:18:50 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Iam a laker fan and all i gotta say is that they once again proved me wrong, i thought they couldnt play any worst than in game 1 but damn they didnt have to prove me wrong, honestly i was just one of the few laker fans anywhere that seriously doubted a 4peat. i dont like making predictions cause then u gotta eat your own words like shit lol

i didnt even watch the game but just lookin at their post game comments u could tell they had their ass whooped, Damn Doggy u gonna have to wait till next year for the Kings and Lake show to meet in the conference finals cause it aint sure happenin this year, the lakers have been eliminated yet but let me say this

THEY ARE NOT GONNA BEAT THE SPURS IF THEY CONTINUE TO PLAY LIKE THIS

they are already 2 men short and then they go out and play like shit cmon lake show

If the lakers do lose to the spurs(sure looks that way)  i seriously do hope that they beat the Kings, I dont care if any other teams wins the championship as long as the Kings dont win it ;D

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2003, 11:54:27 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Iam a laker fan and all i gotta say is that they once again proved me wrong, i thought they couldnt play any worst than in game 1 but damn they didnt have to prove me wrong, honestly i was just one of the few laker fans anywhere that seriously doubted a 4peat. i dont like making predictions cause then u gotta eat your own words like shit lol

i didnt even watch the game but just lookin at their post game comments u could tell they had their ass whooped, Damn Doggy u gonna have to wait till next year for the Kings and Lake show to meet in the conference finals cause it aint sure happenin this year, the lakers have been eliminated yet but let me say this

THEY ARE NOT GONNA BEAT THE SPURS IF THEY CONTINUE TO PLAY LIKE THIS

they are already 2 men short and then they go out and play like shit cmon lake show

If the lakers do lose to the spurs(sure looks that way)  i seriously do hope that they beat the Kings, I dont care if any other teams wins the championship as long as the Kings dont win it ;D

give credit where itz due...tha Spurs defense has been dominant. Bowen had Kobe on lock this game. And the single coverage on Shaq, is keeping the role players out of the game.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2003, 12:02:43 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i havent watched either of both games so i havent really seen the spurs defense in action but i imagine that it has been real real good cause they makin the lakers look real bad, however i gotta say that the lakers are playin shitty, dont get me wrong i just thought that the games would be much closer, and bowen does look like he did a good job on kobe cause he only had 27 which is DAMN

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2003, 12:13:08 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i havent watched either of both games so i havent really seen the spurs defense in action but i imagine that it has been real real good cause they makin the lakers look real bad, however i gotta say that the lakers are playin shitty, dont get me wrong i just thought that the games would be much closer, and bowen does look like he did a good job on kobe cause he only had 27 which is DAMN

Bowen outplayed Kobe offensively, which is really like DAMN lol

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2003, 12:17:36 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^
damn i forgot about that :o, yeah he had like 7 three pointers out of 8, damn did he pick the best time to play his best

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2003, 09:56:16 AM »
all these laker fans still haven't crawled out their holes to discuss the game?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2003, 11:00:16 AM »
all these laker fans still haven't crawled out their holes to discuss the game?

What's there to discuss? Lakers got their asses kicked.....I dunno though if they win the next game they'll be down 2-1 like they were to Minnesota.....Let's not count them out yet..... :-\

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2003, 11:47:05 AM »
yo droopy, iam here still representin for my team  >:( >:( >:(   the lakers are my team, win or lose, yeah san antonio has the upperhand but we will not go down without a fight (literally cause punched robinson in the balls lol lol)

i just have a feeling that the lakers cannot bean the spurs this year, their a good defensive team and a deep team and everything is going their way right now

but even in the event of the lakers losing this series i will still represent my team and rep it to the fullest >:(

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2003, 11:53:42 AM »
yo droopy, iam here still representin for my team  >:( >:( >:(   the lakers are my team, win or lose, yeah san antonio has the upperhand but we will not go down without a fight (literally cause punched robinson in the balls lol lol)

i just have a feeling that the lakers cannot bean the spurs this year, their a good defensive team and a deep team and everything is going their way right now

but even in the event of the lakers losing this series i will still represent my team and rep it to the fullest >:(

Well said....I also will still support and rep the Lakers no matter what

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2003, 03:49:55 PM »
everyone talkin like the lakers lost the damn series relax guys...san antonio took the two at home as the lakers are gonna do......lakers in 6....but man people gettin all scared...LOL...just wait if they lose tomorrow then ima get some fear in me but right now its still a series...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2003, 03:57:08 PM »
LMAO@self proclaimed "Laker fans" saying the series is over...We'll see who gets the last laugh...PeACe

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2003, 04:18:46 PM »
SHits not over, The SPurs did what they were supposed to and win at home. NOw it's LA's turn. Spurs been playing some serious ball though, you can't deny that.

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2003, 05:06:10 PM »
everyone talkin like the lakers lost the damn series relax guys...san antonio took the two at home as the lakers are gonna do......lakers in 6....but man people gettin all scared...LOL...just wait if they lose tomorrow then ima get some fear in me but right now its still a series...

Well I don't think the Lakers are gonna win 4 in a row....especially the way they are playing.....they look like shit....but like i said before don't count them out yet....