DUBCC - Tha Connection > West Coast Classics

what happned to these mcs.

<< < (2/5) > >>

HighEyeCue:
El-Drex has a youtube page where he posts new and unreleased music from time to time

https://www.youtube.com/user/drexohz25

Soopafly DPGC:

--- Quote from: PurpleStar662 on October 12, 2018, 12:31:32 AM ---what happened to Time Bomb?where is johnny chronic?anybody remember zigidy?producer ,,flawless"?, moss maja?, and most of all hershey loc aka mr malik of illegal.

--- End quote ---

Is it hard to believe that maybe some people just don't want to rap or produce anymore?  Most of the people you mentioned probably just went out and got a normal 9-5 job and that's the end of it.  No juicy stories or anything behind most of these guys you keep asking about. 

Sccit:

--- Quote from: OriginalVersion on October 13, 2018, 07:58:01 PM ---Timebomb has passed on or so I heard.

--- End quote ---

where did u hear this?

OriginalVersion:

--- Quote from: Sccit on October 15, 2018, 02:59:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: OriginalVersion on October 13, 2018, 07:58:01 PM ---Timebomb has passed on or so I heard.

--- End quote ---

where did u hear this?

--- End quote ---

A former friend of mine, Jason Aiello interviewed Slip Capone in 2008. Slip told him this, and in turn Jason told me. I had hooked up the interview with Slip.

Sccit:

--- Quote from: OriginalVersion on October 15, 2018, 04:05:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sccit on October 15, 2018, 02:59:26 PM ---

--- End quote ---

where did u hear this?

--- End quote ---

A former friend of mine, Jason Aiello interviewed Slip Capone in 2008. Slip told him this, and in turn Jason told me. I had hooked up the interview with Slip.

--- End quote ---

couldn’t find anything on it .. some1 should ask knoc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version