Author Topic: Something I want to share with ya'll!!!!!  (Read 122 times)

bez

Something I want to share with ya'll!!!!!
« on: May 03, 2003, 08:58:51 PM »
If any of you are interested in readin stories or readin through movie scripts or whatever then this might interest you.

M. Night Shymalan, the guy that wrote 6th Sense, Unbreakable and Signs wrote this script that was never made into a movie.  I have read the whole script which took me a full day in college and I just wanted to share it with everyone because the story and the way he writes it is so amazing.  Its not what you would expect from Shymalan but never the less if you are interested it is definetly worth the read.

If you wanna check it out you gotta go to this link and then click on the script which is called LABOR OF LOVE.  Really try and sit somewhere quiet and read it all, word by word and picture in your mind what is happening.  I did and I really enjoyed the script, it really made me sit and think to myself wow!!

http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/clarke/38/scripts/

platinumk777

Re:Something I want to share with ya'll!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2003, 11:35:57 PM »
This man is definitely a genius (when he wants to be). I would love to read the script but it's too long  :-\

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:Something I want to share with ya'll!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2003, 12:59:28 AM »
yeah, this is the sort of stuff u can only really find fun, entertaining etc. if you have a creative mind... ill check it sometime later.

kick ass album