Lifestyle > Tha G-Spot

Member me?

<< < (2/25) > >>

Sccit:

sik busy livin his best life like a poor man’s version of his idol

OriginalVersion:

--- Quote from: Tanners ex-Husband on February 10, 2019, 01:22:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sccit on February 08, 2019, 10:15:27 PM ---why did you run away when i saw you on vanowen and de soto, carlton? tell the forum whatsup,

--- End quote ---

Tanner ran all tha way across the country from me. I used to kick the shit out of him after busting his cheeks up. I put on my steel toes on, that bitch Tanner took a real beating.

--- End quote ---

I don't even know you dude. You really are a fucking weirdo. Stop hiding behind your computer and send me your address.

Duck Duck Doggy:
It’s the renaissance Sikotik vs Sccit 20 years later. Now we just need Overseer to show he’s still alive. Perhaps Tanjint or some other OGs as well

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':

--- Quote from: Sikotic™ on February 08, 2019, 03:16:22 PM ---Sup everybody.

It's been a minute.....more like about 5 years. Just checking in to see if this place was still around. It appears all of the OGs moved on except for Sccit's sorry ass who is still here lmao.

--- End quote ---

Naw I'm still here homie... I ain't went nowhere... Deadbeat dad 4 life my ficca!!!  Turns out newsflash from the DNA test my dude, Infinite a deadbeat dad from a deadbeat dad, turns out my real pops was a doc, a resident gynecologist anonymous sperm donor...What you figga? What you think?  Infinite ain't done changed... still trapped in 96' and that's foe life (like a mid-90's Mack 10) my dude....  I could give a fuck how ya living cuzzin... but on the realz you did help make dubcc what it was for a time and for that I miss you my nicca... after you left even I was beefin wit Sccit... but if I had to save just one niccaz life best believe I'd save dat fool Sccit before you without a second thought my nig, ya underdig?  but on the realz I felt you my dude and you betta than most!  Toast to da return... live and learn nicca!!!! But learn as you must Infinite ain't done changed.. shit still the same... ya dig?  That's how I live, do da comparison do da Math, I'm still pumpin that yoga and pushup ready to push up and whoop dat ass!!!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':

--- Quote from: Duck Duck Doggy on February 14, 2019, 08:54:38 AM ---It’s the renaissance Sikotik vs Sccit 20 years later. Now we just need Overseer to show he’s still alive. Perhaps Tanjint or some other OGs as well

--- End quote ---

is this dirt dogg aka Siavash.. where da fuck is you dawg?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version