DUBCC - Tha Connection > West Coast Connection

The next episode OG version.. update?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Corona Man:
u putos es funny holmes u vatos be talken on dis song from way back n foos still don’t no were to find dat shit.....they got dat shit in da barrio ese they dont got dem fancy computors n shit to put it on yahoo or aol foo

HighEyeCue:
there was an OG poster on the forum BigJakeDoggyDogg who claimed to have a copy of Doggystyle with Next Episode on it

I have the one with Gz Up Ho's Down and the Next Episode is listed on the back cover but nowhere to be found on the CD

Malcy:

--- Quote from: HighEyeCue on February 16, 2019, 06:16:38 AM ---there was an OG poster on the forum BigJakeDoggyDogg who claimed to have a copy of Doggystyle with Next Episode on it

I have the one with Gz Up Ho's Down and the Next Episode is listed on the back cover but nowhere to be found on the CD

--- End quote ---

It was a misprint on the CD. It would have been on a finalised tracklist when it was sent to the printers but removed before the pressings.

Sccit:

--- Quote from: HighEyeCue on February 16, 2019, 06:16:38 AM ---there was an OG poster on the forum BigJakeDoggyDogg who claimed to have a copy of Doggystyle with Next Episode on it

--- End quote ---

the internet’s very first troll

he said it was a red pressing he got off ebay and everyone would beg him to upload it, but his dial-up internet wouldn’t allow lmao

classic

3331:
Id think if a lot of collectors had it one of them would leak it for attention or attempt at money. I know there have been some attempts to extort people money but still no hq clip or proof any collector has it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version