Author Topic: WcSide interviews from Mickaveli!!  (Read 164 times)

DJKross

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
WcSide interviews from Mickaveli!!
« on: May 05, 2003, 08:11:15 AM »
I will be posting an interview with West side connection soon, composed by my dogg Mickaveli who was taken off this board for reasons i do not know!

keep ya eyes open

Don Seer

Re:WcSide interviews from Mickaveli!!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2003, 10:03:39 AM »
reason is he's racist... he claims no to know or understand why other forums before this banned him for the same thing.

ohh yeah and he talks shit and eats from the brown bowl... maybe a link there  ;D

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2003, 10:06:58 AM »
i think the interview hes talkin bout is the one from '96...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2003, 07:12:42 PM »
i couldn't stand that mickavelli guy, talkin about things like you gotta be black to listen to 2pac etc....

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2003, 11:31:12 AM »
that dude juss talked too much Period, lyke he wuz imPortant to muzik...much lyke Nino Brown
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Devon (BP)

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2003, 03:02:26 AM »
Well Im working on a site with Mickaveli and if I thought he was racist for a single second, I wouldnt accept his help for the site.
DJ Kross and interview Mick conducts has to go to the site and he should know this. What site did he say it would be on?
Mick is just a fan of hip hop, I doubt he has any real position of importance, he said he posts here and asked if I could post updates here, I had no idea he was or had been banned?!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2003, 06:16:50 AM by Bobby Seale »

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2003, 08:30:57 AM »
tight