Author Topic: LiL Mo kills Ja Rule on wax  (Read 442 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re:LiL Mo kills Ja Rule on wax
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2003, 05:05:19 PM »
Haven't heard the diss, but I doubt she ripped Ja Rule... people will say anything to degrade him nowadays.

^^I agree homie 100%^^

ImO
The Ja hating has got to the point of boring az FUCK.
Honestly...I've been a huge 50 fan since before his mtv statis, but let the real be spoken, when It comes to rhymes straight battle on Wax type ish, 50 can't hang with Ja.

I listen to both of them, and have all of their music.
I could give 3 fuck's what people think bout it either....the nut huggin' need's to cease a lil' tho cause it's fuckin' up the game ImO.

It's funny aswell, because no matter how much you love 50 or hate Ja...it's like your hating on the same dude considering their content are exact mirror images of each other.
Check the music...

It speaks for itself..
50 himself said he would go down on wax with anyone aslong as the money was right.

I see the same amount of R&B cat's in 50's past & Future az there is/was in Ja's.

LOL...at double standard.
(Imagine if Ja was down wit' Em...LOL at all the "F" 50 thread's there would be...

OnE
Hatesrats 2oooTre

« Last Edit: May 07, 2003, 05:10:28 PM by Hatesrats »

Jome

Re:LiL Mo kills Ja Rule on wax
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2003, 06:42:04 PM »
Haven't heard the diss, but I doubt she ripped Ja Rule... people will say anything to degrade him nowadays.

but let the real be spoken, when It comes to rhymes straight battle on Wax type ish, 50 can't hang with Ja.
It speaks for itself..
50 himself said he would go down on wax with anyone aslong as the money was right.

I see the same amount of R&B cat's in 50's past & Future az there is/was in Ja's.

(Imagine if Ja was down wit' Em...LOL at all the "F" 50 thread's there would be...

Some times Hatesrats..