Author Topic: Mister America needs your help, AmericanManiacs.  (Read 424 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Mister America needs your help, AmericanManiacs.
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2003, 07:00:29 PM »
How am I riding your nuts, when you're posting in my posts? LOL get back to your hole... p.s. I dont' live in monroe, that's where your uncle lives, remember?  I live in pineville, it's in south charlotte.  Again, you're wrong, care to guess what else you're wrong about?  I think I remember you being wrong about the existance of your girlfriend too, as in you thought she existed when in fact she didn't.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2003, 07:01:53 PM »
And now posts are getting deleted for no apparent reason, maybe Owen is infinite, I dunno...

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2003, 07:06:12 PM »
And now posts are getting deleted for no apparent reason, maybe Owen is infinite, I dunno...

As you may have noticed, I'm not a moderator of this board. You poor sweet fool.

And as for me riding your nuts...Without going to the source of the troubles, you convict me, and when I defend you in a thread, you attack me. Please.

EDIT: No, my grandpa - get it right - lives in Unionville, or more accurately, just outside it.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2003, 07:07:05 PM by Jeff Davis »

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2003, 07:08:32 PM »
^^ Did I accuse you of deleting anybodys' posts but your own? Did I say any posts were missing but your own?  Is it possible to delete your own posts anywhere on the board?  

Sit down with a pen and paper, write those out, and then answer them... think real hard now... and you'll understand the statement.  Everybody else got it, but come on owen, you can work through it.  How's your girl?  

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2003, 07:21:38 PM »
trauma.. u must be retarded for liking perhaps the worst gimmick EVER

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2003, 07:38:00 PM »
Isn't it weird how people come in so many shapes and sizes? LOL for instance, Maestro (God bless him, Brother!!!) hates hulk hogan, and according to his signature, ALSO hates michael jackson... how odd is that? LOL  On the other hand I love hulk hogan, and michael jackson.  Maybe we're just two different types of people.  Peace~

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2003, 08:19:54 PM »
Worst gimmick ever... I remember a certain Shockmaster, that was bad. As for Mister America... I love it...

*hits props button*

God Bless America Brother

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2003, 09:06:44 PM »
El Dios Le Bendice,  Vato!!!