<< < (3/16) > >>

Sccit:

--- Quote from: Infinite Trapped in 1996 on May 21, 2020, 11:38:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sccit on May 20, 2020, 04:58:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Infinite Trapped in 1996 on May 20, 2020, 03:46:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sccit on May 18, 2020, 06:23:58 PM ---

i don’t give a fuck either way .. ima do what i feel regardless

--- End quote ---

Oh so now you wanna go quiet on this?  You were drinking the juice real hard when this thing first surfaced and your boy Infinite tried to show you the light... now you are just gonna go silent?  Man up and admit you fell for the hype and now you don't want to admit you might of been wrong

--- End quote ---

once again i’m not guna act like i know what’s up when i don’t

i’m not God

neither are you so shut up and sit yo ass down as this thing unfolds

--- End quote ---

I know exactly what's up the whole thing is bullshit!! 

...please tell me you are not one of the sheeple wearing masks?

--- End quote ---

OK GOOD, UR THE ALL KNOWING, BRAVO......

CONSIDERING MOST STORES WONT LET U IN WITOUT A MASK, WHAT AM I SPOSTA DO?

ARE U ONE OF THOSE WEIRDOS WHO GETS KICKED OUT OF STORES FOR NOT WEARING A MASK AND GOES VIRAL FOR THEIR OVER-THE-TOP PRIDE?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':

--- Quote from: Sccit on May 21, 2020, 07:23:16 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Oh so now you wanna go quiet on this?  You were drinking the juice real hard when this thing first surfaced and your boy Infinite tried to show you the light... now you are just gonna go silent?  Man up and admit you fell for the hype and now you don't want to admit you might of been wrong

--- End quote ---

i’m not God

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

ARE U ONE OF THOSE WEIRDOS WHO GETS KICKED OUT OF STORES FOR NOT WEARING A MASK AND GOES VIRAL FOR THEIR OVER-THE-TOP PRIDE?

--- End quote ---

Standing up for your constitutional rights and freedoms makes u a weirdo?  Being a nerd who actually believes the lies mass media is feedin u, a healthy 30 year old wearin a mask cause he has like a .000000000001 percent chance of dying and thinks mommy and daddy government will tuck him in at night and keep him safe seems lame to me, but hey... guess what that is their right too... I ain’t the one who is gonna tell anyone how to live their life and what to wear and where they can and can’t go and when they can leave home—and vice versa I ask for the same freedom...

Sccit:

--- Quote from: Infinite Trapped in 1996 on May 21, 2020, 09:57:56 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

i’m not God

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Standing up for your constitutional rights and freedoms makes u a weirdo?  Being a nerd who actually believes the lies mass media is feedin u, a healthy 30 year old wearin a mask cause he has like a .000000000001 percent chance of dying and thinks mommy and daddy government will tuck him in at night and keep him safe seems lame to me, but hey... guess what that is their right too... I ain’t the one who is gonna tell anyone how to live their life and what to wear and where they can and can’t go and when they can leave home—and vice versa I ask for the same freedom...

--- End quote ---

so i should skip grocery shopping because they won’t sell you anything if you’re not wearing a mask?

what should i eat then?

maybe i should go scouring trash cans for food so that i can say i stood up to the government!

lmao

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':

--- Quote from: Sccit on May 22, 2020, 10:43:10 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

i’m not God

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

so i should skip grocery shopping because they won’t sell you anything if you’re not wearing a mask?

what should i eat then?

maybe i should go scouring trash cans for food so that i can say i stood up to the government!

lmao

--- End quote ---

Naw if they forced u to wear it then that’s on them, u had no choice, I’ve had to wear it a couple times because  I was forced to by work or travel... but I ain’t gonna call someone a weirdo for standing up for his constitutional rights and freedom and refusing to wear it...

If anything what looks weird is the society we are creatin today where everyone roams about in mask like sheeple, faceless, voiceless, masses who have submitted to the fear-mongers in the media

Sccit:

--- Quote from: Infinite Trapped in 1996 on May 22, 2020, 04:14:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sccit on May 22, 2020, 10:43:10 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

i’m not God

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

what should i eat then?

lmao

--- End quote ---

Naw if they forced u to wear it then that’s on them, u had no choice, I’ve had to wear it a couple times because  I was forced to by work or travel... but I ain’t gonna call someone a weirdo for standing up for his constitutional rights and freedom and refusing to wear it...

If anything what looks weird is the society we are creatin today where everyone roams about in mask like sheeple, faceless, voiceless, masses who have submitted to the fear-mongers in the media

--- End quote ---

ok .. so u did wear a mask .... there u have it

the only reason i would call u a weirdo is if u opted to starve just to say u stuck it to the government.. but since u not on that tip, there’s nothin to see here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version