Author Topic: FATLIP - TORPOR (Official Discussion)  (Read 7553 times)

astra4322

Re: FATLIP - TORPOR (Official Discussion)
« Reply #180 on: August 26, 2022, 11:00:36 AM »
Still not on Apple Music.

Sccit

« Reply #181 on: August 26, 2022, 11:06:42 AM »
Still not on Apple Music.

yea i told u .. probably end of this week or beginning next week at the latest.

astra4322

« Reply #182 on: August 27, 2022, 08:48:27 PM »
It’s out on Apple Music. Lossless files sound better then 320 digital download.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 09:59:12 PM by astra4322 »

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #183 on: August 28, 2022, 09:32:27 AM »
It’s out on Apple Music. Lossless files sound better then 320 digital download.

:banderas:

what are some of your favorite tracks on the album?

astra4322

« Reply #184 on: August 28, 2022, 10:48:43 AM »

:banderas:

what are some of your favorite tracks on the album?

Whole album as whole is pure fire. Can’t point particular tracks.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #185 on: August 29, 2022, 08:50:36 PM »
Whole album as whole is pure fire. Can’t point particular tracks.

The two Pharcyde joints are the best.  I mean.. come on, Pharcyde reunion with Butch Cassidy on the hook (with some ill scratches and mixing)  That's hard to top, but the second Pharcyde joint almost does. 

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Malcy

« Reply #186 on: August 29, 2022, 11:54:17 PM »
Bandcamp Fridays are back starting this week. They don’t take a cut so if you’re thinking of buying on there it’s the day to support the artist the most.

doggfather

« Reply #187 on: August 30, 2022, 01:06:29 AM »
Every friday is bandcamp friday?!
Always missin those days. Goddamn!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Malcy

« Reply #188 on: August 30, 2022, 03:13:19 AM »
Every friday is bandcamp friday?!
Always missin those days. Goddamn!

Once a month.

doggfather

« Reply #189 on: August 30, 2022, 05:00:11 AM »
Thx.

Every first friday?!

Or what?!

Thats a public thing?

Or random friday once a month?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

heisenberg

« Reply #190 on: August 30, 2022, 06:05:02 AM »
Thx.

Every first friday?!

Or what?!

Thats a public thing?

Or random friday once a month?

not every month, july and august were not but its back for september.

The following users thanked this post: doggfather

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #191 on: August 30, 2022, 07:06:25 PM »
I’m kind of an ITunes guy (never used Spotify), and my cd arrived in the mail at my brothers house the day after I left the country.  So I was able to give the album a spin for the first time off ITunes yesterday, actually listened to it late after coming home from work.  The album has a bit of a meditative quality as well u can even get faded to it and let it play without worrying about skipping tracks. 

It won’t be till next summer that I’ll get the physical disc a spin in my car—but what sucks is not having the liner notes.  Like Sccit corrected me yesterday I thought the Glove produced “My Bad” but it’s Jelly Roll (well the beat anyway).

I hope Dogg is getting something off ITunes spins, cause being a 90’s guy I don’t understand that aspect of the business
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #192 on: August 30, 2022, 07:31:54 PM »
I’m kind of an ITunes guy (never used Spotify), and my cd arrived in the mail at my brothers house the day after I left the country.  So I was able to give the album a spin for the first time off ITunes yesterday, actually listened to it late after coming home from work.  The album has a bit of a meditative quality as well u can even get faded to it and let it play without worrying about skipping tracks. 

It won’t be till next summer that I’ll get the physical disc a spin in my car—but what sucks is not having the liner notes.  Like Sccit corrected me yesterday I thought the Glove produced “My Bad” but it’s Jelly Roll (well the beat anyway).

I hope Dogg is getting something off ITunes spins, cause being a 90’s guy I don’t understand that aspect of the business

off top

glove assisted on dust in the wind wit krayzie bone

HighEyeCue

« Reply #193 on: August 31, 2022, 05:51:30 AM »
The two Pharcyde joints are the best.  I mean.. come on, Pharcyde reunion with Butch Cassidy on the hook (with some ill scratches and mixing)  That's hard to top, but the second Pharcyde joint almost does.

admittedly I don't listen to a ton of new music but the album is dope for sure 8)

the Pharcyde joint with Butch who has always been criminally underrated is my favorite as well

I got the album off bandcamp digitally, I switched to digital years ago, the last physical CD I purchased were the WideAwake joints in probably 2011, The Chronic Re-Lit and The Lost Sessions...nothing beats the anticipation of opening up a new CD though and going through it, not to mention the sound is much better than mp3s

Al Bundy

« Reply #194 on: August 31, 2022, 09:01:36 AM »
admittedly I don't listen to a ton of new music but the album is dope for sure 8)

the Pharcyde joint with Butch who has always been criminally underrated is my favorite as well

I got the album off bandcamp digitally, I switched to digital years ago, the last physical CD I purchased were the WideAwake joints in probably 2011, The Chronic Re-Lit and The Lost Sessions...nothing beats the anticipation of opening up a new CD though and going through it, not to mention the sound is much better than mp3s

Be sure to check out Qobuz's store offerings. I got Torpor through there. Lots of releases in CD quality or HIGHER. I've found rare CD's on there that sell for a lot physically.