Author Topic: RIP B Brazy  (Read 1073 times)

S.G.V.

Re:RIP B Brazy
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2003, 10:12:20 AM »
but withouht knowledge of da ( blood ) game
u a blood dog?

as far as i know hes from germany...

real talk

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2003, 11:03:03 AM »
yeah this 100% tru, I know a few niggaz and an og from lanes, he got blasted on 104st and fig right in front of his house by some hoova niggaz, all his brothers and shit been tookin out, penut duce and spider both dead, only one left is his lil brother but he aint bangin or nothin.  His funeral on Monday, he was in his 30s and was og for lanes.

First of all is your homie really from lanes? or he just don't know what he talking about? Because 95% of what you saying on this board is lies. First off he didn't get blasted on no 104 and fig and he don't live over there. 104 and fig is Hard Time Hustla Hood. If your homie was really from Denver Lane he would know that Denver Lane hood starts 107st to 120st. Brazy didnt live near no 104 and fig. He got killed in Inglewood which is sad as fuck because dude had mad talent on the mic. Oh and Peanut isn't his and spider isn't his brother neither that's more false info from you. They was just all homies. One more thing he wasn't in his 30s he was in his late 20s. But anyway R.I.P to Brazy it's sad to see another black man with talent fall victim to some bullshit.

soufside

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2003, 12:51:39 PM »
u a blood dog?

den y he talkin bout duh blood game? im a sureno but lotz uh my boyz iz bloodz dey dun like deez perpetraitorz

CaLiKrucIal

• Lil Geezy
  • Now We Bout 2 Show U How Tha WestCoast Rocks!!
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2003, 11:37:57 PM »
Damn!!! i cant believe this shit. i was just bumpin some Brazy shit the other day.......now this. the homiez from Pasadena Lanes gave me the news. that's messed up dogg.
L.I.P. big homie

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2003, 12:19:29 AM »
u a blood dog?

den y he talkin bout duh blood game? im a sureno but lotz uh my boyz iz bloodz dey dun like deez perpetraitorz

you can ask me instead of someone else, if you talk about me
haha

to answer your shit
im talkin bout da game cause i know da game
fact

peace

T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

TuSlic

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2003, 01:36:31 PM »
yeah this 100% tru, I know a few niggaz and an og from lanes, he got blasted on 104st and fig right in front of his house by some hoova niggaz, all his brothers and shit been tookin out, penut duce and spider both dead, only one left is his lil brother but he aint bangin or nothin.  His funeral on Monday, he was in his 30s and was og for lanes.

First of all is your homie really from lanes? or he just don't know what he talking about? Because 95% of what you saying on this board is lies. First off he didn't get blasted on no 104 and fig and he don't live over there. 104 and fig is Hard Time Hustla Hood. If your homie was really from Denver Lane he would know that Denver Lane hood starts 107st to 120st. Brazy didnt live near no 104 and fig. He got killed in Inglewood which is sad as fuck because dude had mad talent on the mic. Oh and Peanut isn't his and spider isn't his brother neither that's more false info from you. They was just all homies. One more thing he wasn't in his 30s he was in his late 20s. But anyway R.I.P to Brazy it's sad to see another black man with talent fall victim to some bullshit.

yeah he from lanes, and his dad og, they stay on 118th and denva, his grandma live on 104 and fig and thats where he was stayin.  Peanut duse and spider is his brothers, lanes hood from 97st to 118.  I aint no his age, i was takin a guess, where u from homie?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2003, 03:37:03 PM by TuSlic »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2003, 02:07:59 PM »
that'z fukked uP, all I Been talkin aBout on mirk wuz how I wuz waitin for hiz solo cd...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

real talk

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2003, 04:29:29 PM »

yeah he from lanes, and his dad og, they stay on 118th and denva, his grandma live on 104 and fig and thats where he was stayin.  Peanut duse and spider is his brothers, lanes hood from 97st to 118.  I aint no his age, i was takin a guess, where u from homie?

Shut the fuck up you lying ass bitch B Brazy was 28 for one and for two where the fuck you getting your wrong info from? He got killed on Labrea and Glascow and to get your facts straight bro he don't have no muthafuckin brothas from Tha Lanes. What the fuck do you know about his pops? Yea he was an OG but not from the Lanes bitch nigga. And you know where he lay his head? Not!!!!!!! How about fig is where he stayed and his Grandmother? Keep her out your muthafuckin mouth busta. You also one dumb one fake internet bangin fake muthafucka where the fuck you get 97 to 118? Everyone know 97 is hoovas hood. Denver starts to 107 to imp. Before you open up your fuckin trap again get your shit straight! That's from the homie T-Bone his woman from DL!

TuSlic

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2003, 07:03:38 PM »
if brazy aint a og from lanes where the fuck he from then bitch?  Lanes hood aint on no 120, thats raymond crips.  Lanes took 97st from fuckin hoova a few months ago.  Nigga penut duse and spider is his brothers, where the fuck u get yah info from, my nigga from lanes sittin here right next to me right now.  Who u no from lanes?

real talk

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2003, 08:09:02 PM »
if brazy aint a og from lanes where the fuck he from then bitch?  Lanes hood aint on no 120, thats raymond crips.  Lanes took 97st from fuckin hoova a few months ago.  Nigga penut duse and spider is his brothers, where the fuck u get yah info from, my nigga from lanes sittin here right next to me right now.  Who u no from lanes?

Where did I say B Brazy wasn't from Lanes you stupid fuck? The earlier message that was posted to your lying ass post was from one of his ex's that actually knows him and his family. It's not fake net bangin ass shit like your corny ass internet gangsta label you run. Nigga you could have atleast came up with an original name for your label name you jacked from an net design site. What the fuck is Loc'd Down? Your hook ass is only Loc'D Down in your house where it's safe for you to claim gangs at. Oh and I said Lanes hood start 107 to Imp(imperial for your slow ass) so can't your shit straight like I said. The reason I checked your ass because it's not cool to be spreading lies saying this person killed such and such. We always losing to many blacks and I just seen fit to put your punk ass in your place since you are clueless. Lanes took 97? hahahahahahahaha man please shut the fuck up because anyone that stays in South Central know it don't be no Lanes over on 97. Matter of fact you bitch the homie from Nine Deuce Hoova I know lives on 97. But seriously I'm tired of checking your ass because it's obvious you trying to get in where you fit in at. Oh and read my post at the bottem you cock eyes bastard I said that was a direct quote from one of Braze ex bitches. But homie I'm done you already made an ass outta yourself.

TuSlic

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2003, 08:26:50 PM »
whateva nigga, fuck u, im just goin by what this nigga tellin me, i dont live in south central, i liv in mid city so i aint even carin bout them pussy ass gang members killin each otha for no reason, gangs ova here dont trip ova no bullshit, who is u to talk shit when im jus relayin a message i'm bein told by my nigga.  Bitch ass nigga quik to call a nigga a net banga when I aint even about the gang bullshit, im tryna do my music shit, u dont no me bitch so dont go sayin shit when u dont no who the fuck i am.  Mark ass bitch.

real talk

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2003, 11:14:09 PM »
whateva nigga, fuck u, im just goin by what this nigga tellin me, i dont live in south central, i liv in mid city so i aint even carin bout them pussy ass gang members killin each otha for no reason, gangs ova here dont trip ova no bullshit, who is u to talk shit when im jus relayin a message i'm bein told by my nigga.  Bitch ass nigga quik to call a nigga a net banga when I aint even about the gang bullshit, im tryna do my music shit, u dont no me bitch so dont go sayin shit when u dont no who the fuck i am.  Mark ass bitch.

Stop going by what people tell you, you ol gossiping ass little girl. You proved my point you don't live in South Central so stop speaking on shit you bitch ass muthafucka!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2003, 11:16:08 PM by real talk »

TuSlic

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2003, 11:41:16 AM »
lol

soufside

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2003, 09:36:05 AM »
u a blood dog?

you can ask me instead of someone else, if you talk about me
haha

to answer your shit
im talkin bout da game cause i know da game
fact

peace

T
dog if u aint uh blood den u dun know duh game if u dun know ne bloods den u dun know duh game u perpin dog how duh fuck u gon tell me u know bout duh blood game wen yuh bitch ass aint even a blood?

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2003, 12:15:43 PM »
Guys stop beefin' your forgetting we lost a great rapper R.I.P. Brazy