Author Topic: MOUNT WESTMORE - BAD MFS/SNOOP CUBE 40 SHORT (Official Discussion)  (Read 35009 times)

Safe+Sound

Re: MT. WESTMORE (New Album Coming Soon)
« Reply #195 on: March 25, 2022, 06:52:45 PM »
Can't wait to hear Lace You Up in full  8)

thegooddoc

« Reply #196 on: March 26, 2022, 09:03:39 PM »
These rappers are belong to fucking late 80s ans early 90s... so this is how they should sound already... they are doing music for people like us, not teenagers. So nothing wrong with not being spectacular. It is what it is and as i see their long time fans are happy with releases.

They don't need to make music for teenagers, just make something good.  Literally nobody is asking for these four rappers to make an album together.  I'm a fan of all the artists individually.   I can see a Too Short and E-40 album, or a Snoop and Cube album, but as a group they don't work. 

Jay_J

« Reply #197 on: March 27, 2022, 05:19:51 AM »
They don't need to make music for teenagers, just make something good.  Literally nobody is asking for these four rappers to make an album together.  I'm a fan of all the artists individually.   I can see a Too Short and E-40 album, or a Snoop and Cube album, but as a group they don't work.

first 3 releases from upcoming album is even better than im expecting. they make something really good for the culture and coast.

hitsaw

« Reply #198 on: March 28, 2022, 10:07:51 PM »
Mount Westmore (Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Too Short & E-40) has confirmed the release date for their Mt. Westmore. The album will be dropped on Wednesday, April 20th.

The “Big Subwoofer” track which has been released in October, 2021 is expected to be included in the album.

Marshall’s fanbase is patiently waiting for the premier because of the Snoop’s confirmation back in November of a new joint with Eminem on the album, “From Detroit To The LBC” (for the 1st time since The Marshall Mathers LP’s “Bitch Please II” in 2000).

Jay_J

« Reply #199 on: March 28, 2022, 11:29:13 PM »
Mount Westmore (Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Too Short & E-40) has confirmed the release date for their Mt. Westmore. The album will be dropped on Wednesday, April 20th.

The “Big Subwoofer” track which has been released in October, 2021 is expected to be included in the album.

Marshall’s fanbase is patiently waiting for the premier because of the Snoop’s confirmation back in November of a new joint with Eminem on the album, “From Detroit To The LBC” (for the 1st time since The Marshall Mathers LP’s “Bitch Please II” in 2000).

source? isnt it old? i think its delayed already.

hitsaw

« Reply #200 on: March 29, 2022, 12:29:26 AM »
It was posted on a Facebook page yesterday , Eminem news or something.

k1000

« Reply #201 on: March 29, 2022, 02:03:04 PM »
10/10 track... loved it. Produced by J.dupri and Battlecat. DOPE!!!

Big subwoofer
Fuck you
Bad mf

3 songs released and all are classics already to me.

Lately we felt like mt westmore project might be shelved and they dropped this...

Hype is back!!!!

agree.

astra4322

« Reply #202 on: March 29, 2022, 10:10:21 PM »
chadmkiser Four icons of the West Coast (Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, E-40 & Too Short) are gearing up for their April 20, 2022 release of their supergroup album Mt. Westmore. The supergroup released their latest video for “Bad MF’s” last week, with Snoop Dogg’s official YouTube channel listing the release date of 4/20 in the video’s description.

Mt. Westmore is confirmed to feature Dr. Dre, as well as Eminem who will be featured on the track “From Detroit To LBC”.

Jay_J

Re: Mt. Westmore - Untitled (New Album 4/20)
« Reply #203 on: March 29, 2022, 11:21:00 PM »
Wow they really announced a release date. It's official. from battlecat to dem jointz Everybody is sharing it on instagram.

as i see, they still suck at marketing side. they have and instagram page for group but its dead already.

we also still don't know which record company it will be released under.

anyway, i really dont give a fuck about how much they sell or if they are going to release a game changer... definately not.

these cats have been in the game for 4 decades. this is smth for the old school fans, not the mainstream listeners.

so i'm gonna enjoy this shit. this will be a classic i hope.

let's check the songs released already.

STEP CHILD (for American Skin OST)

BIG SUBWOOFER

FUCK YOU

BAD MF'S

LACE YOU UP (snippet)

UNTITLED (snippet)

Lucifuge

« Reply #204 on: March 30, 2022, 12:23:22 AM »
Damn, shit is hard. Big sub is the weakist. Cant wair.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #205 on: March 30, 2022, 04:58:56 AM »
"Fuck You" is really my shit !

astra4322

« Reply #206 on: March 30, 2022, 05:53:04 AM »
I wonder if it's going to be NFT release. ::)

Westdog

« Reply #207 on: March 30, 2022, 06:25:18 AM »
"fuck you" is not full song
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Safe+Sound

Re: MT. WESTMORE - UNTITLED (New Album 4/20)
« Reply #208 on: March 31, 2022, 08:41:29 PM »
Not sure if this has been posted in full but here's the abstract from Battlecat's page:

Four icons of the West Coast (Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, E-40 & Too Short) are gearing up for their April 20, 2022 release of their supergroup album Mt. Westmore. The supergroup released their latest video for “Bad MF’s” last week, with Snoop Dogg’s official YouTube channel listing the release date of 4/20 in the video’s description.

Mt. Westmore is confirmed to feature Dr. Dre, as well as Eminem who will be featured on the track “From Detroit To LBC”.

In late December 2020, Snoop Dogg touted the Mt. Westmore production would feature production from Dr. Dre, Ant Banks, Fredwreck, Battlecat, ProHoeZak. The supergroup has released two singles so far, the Kato On The Track-produced “Big Subwoofer” and the DJ Battlecat-produced “Step Child” off the American Skin film soundtrack. On the heels of the “Big Subwoofer” music video release, they also premiered a portion of the music video “Fuck You”, produced by Fredwreck and Dem Jointz.

In an interview with Smoke-A-Lot Radio, Too Short confirmed that Dr. Dre produced one song on the project, and ProHoeZak has confirmed he produced four tracks (“Won’t You Come Back”, “Canday”, “I Got Pull”, and “Aqua Boogie“), and DJ Pooh confirmed through Instagram that he and Fredwreck jointly produced a track called “Ball of Confusion”.

Stay tuned for more information on the upcoming Mt. Westmore album coming from Snoop Dogg, Too Short, E-40, and Ice Cube!

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Okka

« Reply #209 on: April 01, 2022, 04:36:58 AM »
lethal injection is weak compared to death certificate and Amerikkka's Most Wanted and predator. Nope cube was as best as a solo artist with Amerikkka's Most Wanted and death certificate not lethal injection where he jumped on the G-funk bad wagon. No raw footage was dope and cube evolving as normal because no album by Cube sounds the same

It's all opinions and you need to realize that.