Author Topic: DJ Tomekk is here!!!  (Read 521 times)

Sub-Z

Re:DJ Tomekk is here!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2003, 06:29:49 PM »
Banned? I have no right to like Hitler? That's just wrong on your behalf. I have every right (Freedom of Speech). Many people in this world love Hitler. Just for your information, if you read about the swastika symbol you will find that it was in existence long before the reign of the Nazis. It is a symbol used by the Native Americans, Hindus, the Chinese, etc. Please refrain from making ignorant comments. I'm just here to express my musical taste, get to know some of you (except for the Americans and Jews, no offense), make some friends, and share my musical talent.

racists should be banned :-*

why?

Immortal

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2003, 06:31:47 PM »
is this that Tommy character again who lives in new york ghetto slums?
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2003, 06:44:03 PM »
Banned? I have no right to like Hitler? That's just wrong on your behalf. I have every right (Freedom of Speech). Many people in this world love Hitler. Just for your information, if you read about the swastika symbol you will find that it was in existence long before the reign of the Nazis. It is a symbol used by the Native Americans, Hindus, the Chinese, etc. Please refrain from making ignorant comments. I'm just here to express my musical taste, get to know some of you (except for the Americans and Jews, no offense), make some friends, and share my musical talent.

why?

because being racist is not right. i don't know if you're american or not. by if you were, wouldn't you feel offended by this mf?

damn, i'm even going in this discussion :-\

Immortal

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2003, 06:48:01 PM »
LoL @ people taking him all serious, it's obviously a alias and a joke.
Look at his e-mail adress:   mybiggermanbratwurst@yahoo.com

agreed...however that tom baby from new york ghetto slums queensbrige is really weird sometimes...

::)

pappy

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2003, 07:04:21 PM »

agreed...however that tom baby from new york ghetto slums queensbrige is really weird sometimes...

ok first off it aint me u stupid fuck,  ask seer to check the IP address an 2ndly u stupid fuck i never ever fuckin claimed to be from queensbridge u fuckin dick.  Yes i am from queens new york is there suptin wrong with that.  south ozone park.  what r u jelious or suptin go fuck off shame u cant be as smart as ur younger brother.  truly sad when your younger brother exceeds ur intelligence by   light years

Quakaveli

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2003, 07:06:55 PM »
yo man Im an Indian America rapper/producer too...live in san diego now but my familys up in Cerritos...we shud hook up sumtime, oh and I might be interested in "introducing" you to a gay ass Jew from this board itself that lives in da area... ;D

Hellrazor818

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2003, 07:11:44 PM »
LOL. Rasta I'm not into harming jews. Just because I like Hitler doesn't mean I want to kill jews. Sure they get through life through manipulation and lies, but I have no reason to kill them. I don't necessarily like them, I don't want to be friends with them, but I don't want to harm them. You said you had family in Cerritos? I currently reside in Westwood, very close to Santa Monica.

Immortal

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2003, 07:12:29 PM »

ok first off it aint me u stupid fuck,  ask seer to check the IP address an 2ndly u stupid fuck i never ever fuckin claimed to be from queensbridge u fuckin dick.  Yes i am from queens new york is there suptin wrong with that.  south ozone park.  what r u jelious or suptin go fuck off shame u cant be as smart as ur younger brother.  truly sad when your younger brother exceeds ur intelligence by   light years

he might be smarter than me...but ur even dumber than me!!! :D

pappy

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2003, 07:15:25 PM »

yawn great comeback,  lemme guess u thought that up all by yourself,  or did u have to ask blade to b/c u have trouble forming sentences.  Ok now go stare at ur neighbors altima that u wish was yours

Sub-Z

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2003, 07:16:23 PM »

why?

because being racist is not right. i don't know if you're american or not. by if you were, wouldn't you feel offended by this mf?

im american and no im not offended by him lol

Hellrazor818

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2003, 07:21:31 PM »
People stop fighting. I'm not racist. I just think Adolf Hitler was a great man, and I admire him. There are people out there who admire Bin Laden, Malcolm X, etc. Are you saying it is wrong to like somebody simply because they used violence as a method for success? Do I only have the right to like Ghandi and Martin Luther King Jr.? I like Hitler, not because he killed jews, but because he was a mastermind, a great leader, and a great man.

Immortal

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2003, 07:23:38 PM »

yawn great comeback,  lemme guess u thought that up all by yourself,  or did u have to ask blade to b/c u have trouble forming sentences.  Ok now go stare at ur neighbors altima that u wish was yours

lol..i aint got no neighbors here who got any altimas..but i got 2 altimas...a 93 and a 99 one...

so whats up with u acting like a slum nigger...
did the black thugs beat ur sorry ass or somethin?
maybe ur mommy can help ya...

Hellrazor818

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2003, 07:25:18 PM »
Hillbillies, please stop ruining my thread. Come on crackers.

pappy

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2003, 07:27:59 PM »

lol..i aint got no neighbors here who got any altimas..but i got 2 altimas...a 93 and a 99 one...

so whats up with u acting like a slum nigger...
did the black thugs beat ur sorry ass or somethin?
maybe ur mommy can help ya...
overseer please ban this racist asshole.  I was punished when i targeted one black man who had it coming after talking about where i was from an about my mother.  This person  generalizing all black men an callin them the N word.  an please tell me where i act like a thug i dont come to the board claiming blood like tone does

Sub-Z

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2003, 07:30:00 PM »
People stop fighting. I'm not racist. I just think Adolf Hitler was a great man, and I admire him. There are people out there who admire Bin Laden, Malcolm X, etc. Are you saying it is wrong to like somebody simply because they used violence as a method for success? Do I only have the right to like Ghandi and Martin Luther King Jr.? I like Hitler, not because he killed jews, but because he was a mastermind, a great leader, and a great man.

word