Elements > Tha Studio

REMINDER: Reply to Two Posts before making a new post

(1/3) > >>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':
Just a Reminder to Encourage Headz to reply to two posts before making one new one.  Everybody is dropping stuff here to be heard and to express (me included) but don't nobody want to take time to show love and try to comment on someone else's post.  So try to comment twice for every new post.  We got a lot of single post threads here which is not good. 

Sccit:
just to clarify, this is not a rule but more of a suggestion.

--- Quote from: Sccit on July 29, 2021, 08:16:41 AM ---just to clarify, this is not a rule but more of a suggestion.

--- End quote ---

Doesn't matter, either way nobody is going to follow it, I've been pushing this since I started as moderator.  I'm just doing the echo chamber thing I usually do at this forum. 

Another reminder to everyone, I'm trying to limit all these one post threads that have no replies or comments.  That is not good for the forum, or for stimulating the cipher. 

So for example, try to avoid making a thread and posting your 16 bars or whatever--and then coming back the very next day and posting a new rap on a different thread.  Just add it to the same thread.  You can change the title, or have two separate titles for your verses but don't just start new threads every day for each individual rap.

Try to merge your posts to one thread whenever possible.   

Sccit:

--- Quote from: Infinite Trapped in 1996 on July 29, 2021, 10:49:53 AM ---Doesn't matter, either way nobody is going to follow it, I've been pushing this since I started as moderator.  I'm just doing the echo chamber thing I usually do at this forum.

--- End quote ---

if i implemented it as a rule, i could make it mandatory. but not enough posters in this section to do somethin of that nature.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version