Author Topic: The Sopranos appreciation thread  (Read 1565 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Sopranos appreciation thread
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2009, 11:44:33 PM »
Even Phil Leotardo i dint like as BOSS. Maybe because in every gangster mvie Frank Vincent plays a underboss or capo... in this he starts off as a underboss or capo as well....but i never bought him as a boss of the familly.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2009, 02:17:08 AM »
Even Phil Leotardo i dint like as BOSS. Maybe because in every gangster mvie Frank Vincent plays a underboss or capo... in this he starts off as a underboss or capo as well....but i never bought him as a boss of the familly.

Phil was a great character but he shouldnt of been boss, he was perfect for a high ranking captain but shouldn't of been boss material.  Carmine Sr. and Johnny Sack were perfect as bosses, not Phil although he was a great character.

DIP DIP SET SET

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2009, 09:42:48 PM »

Phil was a great character but he shouldnt of been boss, he was perfect for a high ranking captain but shouldn't of been boss material.  Carmine Sr. and Johnny Sack were perfect as bosses, not Phil although he was a great character.

I gotta disagree with this one...Phil was true blue Cosa Nostra..a gangster in every sense of the word and one of the very very few who truly understood the game. And he was smart. But his biggest problem was the people around him. They wasnt old school. All they cared about was making money and I think they had a big problem taking orders from someone who wasn't about the money. He was the boss they needed but I don't think they realized it. Tony wasn't old school. He had never been in the pen. Never ddid time and he didn't seem to understand Phil or what he represented. And don't get me wrong..I like Tony. He was a good leader most of the time. Johnny Sacc was a good street boss but he was closer to Tony. Not as old school as Phil. Johnny took the plea, he did the allicution and on his daughters birthday he cried when the cops took him. Phil wouldve never done that shit.

The Watcher

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2009, 11:07:36 PM »
season 1 out on bluray this month
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Proc pka KP

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2021, 09:36:20 AM »
Another prequel movie is coming.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2021, 10:38:48 AM »

not confirmed

BJV

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2021, 06:05:43 PM »

Havent seen the first movie yet but I feel it should be a series.

doggfather

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2021, 11:13:57 PM »
how can you feel anything without the film seen?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Proc pka KP

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2021, 08:16:26 PM »

not confirmed

There was an interview he was asked about a prequel series. He said nah but another movie.