Author Topic: So you gotta get vaxxed to go to work......  (Read 898 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: So you gotta get vaxxed to go to work......
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2021, 03:35:52 AM »
my fee just got the notice

vax required to continue working january 4th

"fee"?

so what is your "fee" going to do?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2021, 07:31:24 AM »
"fee"?

so what is your "fee" going to do?

you don’t know what fee means? thought u was a jah blessed west coast ficca fo life??

abusive

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2021, 01:22:01 PM »

you don’t know what fee means? thought u was a jah blessed west coast ficca fo life??
I don't know what you're talking about either.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2021, 04:13:21 PM »
I don't know what you're talking about either.

fee is slang for female bloke

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2021, 05:58:27 PM »

fee is slang for female bloke

Okay great I figured that but I just had not heard it before, but anyway what is she gonna do she gone take it?

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2021, 06:31:28 PM »
Okay great I figured that but I just had not heard it before, but anyway what is she gonna do she gone take it?

naah she standin up for the cause, u feel me? i let her know that my good friend dropped the ball and caved in, so she said she would never let me down in that way.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2021, 11:19:43 PM »
Infinite is from the Cutter. All Fee's hide their faces there and are called trash there.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2021, 11:27:24 PM »
my fee just got the notice

vax required to continue working january 4th
A fuckin shame. This wouldn't have happened if that dipshit Newsom got recalled.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2021, 01:08:12 AM »
A fuckin shame. This wouldn't have happened if that dipshit Newsom got recalled.

yea it really sucks because she might lose her job over this

but feel free to hit me on DM if u know any doctors that’ll sign off

u armo and in the medical field .. all things considered u gota kno some1 wit the hook

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2021, 02:48:56 AM »

naah she standin up for the cause, u feel me? i let her know that my good friend dropped the ball and caved in, so she said she would never let me down in that way.

Yeah I make no excuses for myself, so what’s your excuse for actually buying into all of this and being part of the woke mob — you were busy busting my balls about George Floyd and took you a year to realize we’d been taken over by a medical tyranny.. you were still in denial till around the time Israel started making 3rd shots (boosters) mandatory you got a clue 

Now you all revisionist history on your side like you wasn’t a mask wearing vax promotin lockdown fanatic in the beginning —- follower

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2021, 05:46:49 AM »
Yeah I make no excuses for myself, so what’s your excuse for actually buying into all of this and being part of the woke mob — you were busy busting my balls about George Floyd and took you a year to realize we’d been taken over by a medical tyranny.. you were still in denial till around the time Israel started making 3rd shots (boosters) mandatory you got a clue 

Now you all revisionist history on your side like you wasn’t a mask wearing vax promotin lockdown fanatic in the beginning —- follower

you trying too hard for being a sellout who got vaxed after all the shit u spoke… u should be humble

i never liked masks and absolutely was against the vaccine from day one.. the only thing i said when this very first surfaced is that i’m taking a wait n see approach .. but once i realized how overblown it was becoming, i stood my ground. that’s what’s important. not how fast u come to a conclusion, but rather the fact that you come to the right one n stick by it.

and i still think the cop who killed george floyd was a piece of shit cracker, so i duno why u tryna tie that into here but it ain’t it.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2021, 06:00:17 AM »
A better question is Infinite a fee? We know Psikotic is.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2021, 11:17:16 AM »
you trying too hard for being a sellout who got vaxed after all the shit u spoke… u should be humble

i never liked masks and absolutely was against the vaccine from day one.. the only thing i said when this very first surfaced is that i’m taking a wait n see approach .. but once i realized how overblown it was becoming, i stood my ground. that’s what’s important. not how fast u come to a conclusion, but rather the fact that you come to the right one n stick by it.

and i still think the cop who killed george floyd was a piece of shit cracker, so i duno why u tryna tie that into here but it ain’t it.

Yeah the day your spoiled Daddy Warbucks as ever had to work a real fuckin job is the day you can talk shit on my life choices ... I owned up to my shit but you wanna be a fuckin dickhead about it so that’s what it is... you ain’t ever worked a fuckin day in your life cuz... fuccin loony toon

I done told you I took the shit by force at threat of losing job and still owned up to my shortcomings so why you keep pressin up on me?  I’m done being nice to your ass
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 11:23:23 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »

Proc pka KP

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2021, 12:31:06 PM »
I hope you get deported for not getting the booster. You're either all in or all out.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2021, 03:10:32 PM »
Yeah the day your spoiled Daddy Warbucks as ever had to work a real fuckin job is the day you can talk shit on my life choices ... I owned up to my shit but you wanna be a fuckin dickhead about it so that’s what it is... you ain’t ever worked a fuckin day in your life cuz... fuccin loony toon

I done told you I took the shit by force at threat of losing job and still owned up to my shortcomings so why you keep pressin up on me?  I’m done being nice to your ass

that’s a lot of insecurity bein voiced in the form of attempted retaliation..

i cant even break balls witout u genuinely gettin in ya feelings like a lil bitch

i see why u can’t keep a woman .. easily triggered like a female, always on the defense

work on laughin it off next time instead of revealing your true colors.