DUBCC - Tha Connection > West Coast Connection

Prediction Thread. Predict which songs will be performed at Dre's halftime

(1/6) > >>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':
We can even put money on this if you want.  We will see who gets it closest...  I think the globalist push for Satanic themes (see Boris Johnson UK vaccine nurse Olympic opener, Madonna Eurovision, The Weekend performance last year superbowl) may tilt this in a type of direction.. I don't personally see Snoop's Murder Was the Case as demonic but it's what a lot of people are talking about, so I'm goin with that for the opener.  And best Snoop performance I ever saw was when Snoop did "Murder Was the Case" at the MTV Music Awards.

Dark..

1.  Snoop - "Murder Was The Case"
2.  Eminem - "The Way I Am"

Then end on high note...

3.  Insert One New Joint From Dre or Kendrick Joint
4.  Eminem - "Lose Yourself"
5.  Mary J.  - "Family Affair"
6.  Dr. Dre - "California Love" with Pac hologram

soopa-man:
It would be dope to see Snoop do MWTC but nah I put G Thang and Still DRE over that happening. It would be cool to see Bitch Please 2 with him Dre and Eminem but I don’t see that happening either.
I’m thinking:
Forgot About Dre
Gthang Still or Next Episode
Family Affair
Kendrick and Dre either The Recipe or Compton track something like that …

mtbsm:
too many people watching for any songs with bitch or murder in the title

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':

--- Quote from: soopa-man on November 16, 2021, 11:58:59 AM ---It would be dope to see Snoop do MWTC but nah I put G Thang and Still DRE over that happening. It would be cool to see Bitch Please 2 with him Dre and Eminem but I don’t see that happening either.
I’m thinking:
Forgot About Dre
Gthang Still or Next Episode
Family Affair
Kendrick and Dre either The Recipe or Compton track something like that …

--- End quote ---

Yeah if they don’t go the dark, demonic route then definitely G Thang and Next Episode will be there... but honestly “G Thang” is not that great live it’s old seeing those two perform that life—MWTC would go way harder and be way more epic in a live performance

thegooddoc:
The Superbowl is in LA, so California Love is definitely going to be on the set list.

California Love  (would be cool to have DJ Quick or BattleCat on the talkbox)
Nothing But a G Thang
Still Dre
Who am I or Next Episode
Forgot about Dre
The Recipe or Pyrex
Family Affair
Straight Outta Compton

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...