Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - BACC ON DEATH ROW (Official Discussion)  (Read 13874 times)

Dee Tha AK

Re: SNOOP DOGG NEW ALBUM (Coming January)
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2021, 06:54:28 PM »
" Off tha cutt " ? I'm sure u meant " out tha cutt " ...but anyways .... Snoop is a walking commercial now . Cant stomach even seeing him anymore . He goes from being a Crip to Bob Marley over night . He sucks.

Yeah "Out tha Cut" 😂

Snoop Doggy Dogg>Snoop Dogg>From Crip to Muslim to Snoop Lion Rasta.

Yeah he annoying for sure but as @HighEyeQue said he has still has few dope tracks.

Or as @PLANT said maybe it means "Back On Death Row"?

Fact is: He digs his Vault & its a good thing.

doggfather

Re: SNOOP DOGG - B.O.D.R (New Album Coming January)
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2021, 10:59:29 PM »
Quality over quantity. Snoop forget this a looong time.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Jay_J

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2021, 11:47:20 PM »
could it be "Blood Oxygen Discharge Rate"  ;)

Lucifuge

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2021, 12:54:53 AM »
Snoop needs focua. He needs album with 10 cuts. Hes album are way to long.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2021, 01:03:49 AM »
Snoop needs focua. He needs album with 10 cuts. Hes album are way to long.

his last album was 10 cuts and it was dope, but no better than i wanna thank me, which was 22 cuts

he needs a good executive producer tbh

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

Jay_J

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2021, 01:13:51 AM »
Quality over quantity. Snoop forget this a looong time.

since he started to release one or two records every year, sure we got wack albums with just a few bangers and lots of fillers.

but i appriciate snoop dont keep things locked in his vault, he just releases as long as he records songs.

its not 90s or early 2000s that we expect an album from an artist in every 3 or 4 years, we are not in a time we buy albums and read booklets.

we are in a consumption era which people just stream, if he doesnt feel it skip quik, and dont give a chance to it..

for example if snoop would release "the last meal" today, people would listen it for a week and then react like "not bad, good good, so whats next?" people wouldnt dig into details or listen to it as much as they can for years to let it grow on them and release its a classic... classic?? have u ever heard that word ever for a recent release?

so todays music business and music culture of listeners push the artirsts to prefer quantity over quality. dont hate the playa hate the game.

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

HighEyeCue

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2021, 03:41:42 AM »
since he started to release one or two records every year, sure we got wack albums with just a few bangers and lots of fillers.

but i appriciate snoop dont keep things locked in his vault, he just releases as long as he records songs.

its not 90s or early 2000s that we expect an album from an artist in every 3 or 4 years, we are not in a time we buy albums and read booklets.

we are in a consumption era which people just stream, if he doesnt feel it skip quik, and dont give a chance to it..

for example if snoop would release "the last meal" today, people would listen it for a week and then react like "not bad, good good, so whats next?" people wouldnt dig into details or listen to it as much as they can for years to let it grow on them and release its a classic... classic?? have u ever heard that word ever for a recent release?

so todays music business and music culture of listeners push the artirsts to prefer quantity over quality. dont hate the playa hate the game.

that is why I hate this streaming era with a passion

bring me back to the days when we couldn't wait to go to the record store and purchase the CD, play it and read the liner notes 8)

The following users thanked this post: Detox Is A Myth!!!, Sccit, Duck Duck Doggy, Hellquist

doggfather

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2021, 05:12:55 AM »

Cant agree with this. Check planet asia. I know he is a diff level than Snoop, but he releases 4-5 albums a year with the same quality. Not totally, but sort of.

Same as dj muggs. He released 4-5 albums a year with dif artist through the past years. All high level quality.

So there are artists who can do that.
Snoop cant.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: Hellquist

Jay_J

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2021, 12:17:40 PM »
Cant agree with this. Check planet asia. I know he is a diff level than Snoop, but he releases 4-5 albums a year with the same quality. Not totally, but sort of.

Same as dj muggs. He released 4-5 albums a year with dif artist through the past years. All high level quality.

So there are artists who can do that.
Snoop cant.

i think muggs albums are really wack and nothing special... and he keeps releasing. muggs is a very powerfull example for quantity over quality.

i didnt listen to planet asia albums this year. just a few singles and they were not good enough to me.

So Much Style

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2021, 04:57:38 PM »
born on death row
So much style back at it again

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2021, 09:59:36 PM »
born on death row

Hopefully the title matches The Sound.

Snoop isn't the only one who ran with the new sound and that's why he's music is sack since "Tha Last Meal"

I remember when I bought TLM my homie told me: "WTF?this isn't even hip hop anymore" THEN. But NOW its his Last Meal indeed, Last good Album.

I even Like his No Limit Albums.

And Lyrically?

Snoops been wack (since Tha row).

Cmon.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2021, 01:41:28 PM »
I hope it’s all vault tracks

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Jay_J

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2021, 03:25:40 PM »
Hopefully the title matches The Sound.

Snoop isn't the only one who ran with the new sound and that's why he's music is sack since "Tha Last Meal"

I remember when I bought TLM my homie told me: "WTF?this isn't even hip hop anymore" THEN. But NOW its his Last Meal indeed, Last good Album.

I even Like his No Limit Albums.

And Lyrically?

Snoops been wack (since Tha row).

Cmon.

lots of people including me thinks "Paid Tha Cost To Be Da Bo$$" is a classic. also "I Wanna Thank Me" album was not that bad if you skip a few fillers ), even lyrically it was good.

at the and i have to add that i agree the main idea of your post and what u meant by the way.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2021, 04:51:59 PM »
lots of people including me thinks "Paid Tha Cost To Be Da Bo$$" is a classic. also "I Wanna Thank Me" album was not that bad if you skip a few fillers ), even lyrically it was good.

at the and i have to add that i agree the main idea of your post and what u meant by the way.
not sure bout paid da cost bein a classic .. dope album but the near classix after last meal i’d say we’re bct and 7 days of funk

teecee

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2021, 07:46:41 PM »
Word is that Hitboy has done “half an album” for Snoop lately…