Author Topic: Entertainment Icon Snoop Dogg Acquires Death Row Records Brand from Blackstone  (Read 376 times)

dnjp4life

Well there it is then.  Congratulations to Snoop Dogg (and presumably Harry O) for making this happen, and I hope it turns into a fruitful venture for both of them.

Even if nothing comes of this, its better that Death Row is associated with one of its main artists in Snoop Dogg and not some faceless investment group or corporation.

I'm excited to see what Snoop's next move is with this acquisition.  Xzibit's new album on Death Row Records?  Warren G's EP?, Mount Westmore?  Who knows what might happen...

Sccit

Well there it is then.  Congratulations to Snoop Dogg (and presumably Harry O) for making this happen, and I hope it turns into a fruitful venture for both of them.

Even if nothing comes of this, its better that Death Row is associated with one of its main artists in Snoop Dogg and not some faceless investment group or corporation.

I'm excited to see what Snoop's next move is with this acquisition.  Xzibit's new album on Death Row Records?  Warren G's EP?, Mount Westmore?  Who knows what might happen...

so far nhale, doggystyleee, and jooba loc are officially signed

daz says dogg food 2 droppin on death row, rbx say he got something poppin, and i’m assuming the new eastsidaz droppin there as well

Sccit