Author Topic: Wack 100 Says THE GAME Is Gonna END Eminem's CAREER With New Diss Song  (Read 1235 times)

chtimixeur

Re: Wack 100 Says THE GAME Is Gonna END Eminem's CAREER With New Diss Song
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2022, 02:22:46 AM »
Turned out to be a good career move.
Agreed.
That beef is the greatest thing that ever happened to MGK.
It's got 347 million views, and lots of people think he ridiculed Eminem. I'm not talking about flow or technique (nobody can win against Eminem), but about actual content. He made him look like a fool with some of his lines.

Thanks to this beef, he's now become a big name in the industry: he's got a couple of #1 albums, he's working with Travis Barker, he's shooting movies, and he's dating Megan Fox.

I'm not saying he won, but he definitely didn't lose anything.
Should we call it a tie?

mtbsm

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2022, 03:06:15 AM »
Agreed.
That beef is the greatest thing that ever happened to MGK.
It's got 347 million views, and lots of people think he ridiculed Eminem. I'm not talking about flow or technique (nobody can win against Eminem), but about actual content. He made him look like a fool with some of his lines.

Thanks to this beef, he's now become a big name in the industry: he's got a couple of #1 albums, he's working with Travis Barker, he's shooting movies, and he's dating Megan Fox.

I'm not saying he won, but he definitely didn't lose anything.
Should we call it a tie?

Balanced way of looking at it. Most definitely in a far better place. What that has to do with Em? At least a tiny bit, but this is all Travis Barker getting his boy band Svengali on. Alt emo fans not Hip Hop fans. MGK wasn’t eating in rap before the em diss, and didn’t eat in the immediate aftermath of it either (Hotel Diablo, last rap album).

Game-Won

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2022, 03:50:21 AM »
Why is he going against Em?

Just for sport, or someone got in his ear or some stupid promo shit again?

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2022, 08:39:18 AM »
The tracks name is apparently "The Black Slim Shady" judging by the title Em already won....

This!

Safe+Sound

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2022, 10:42:59 AM »
It would be great if no one actually listened to it when it dropped.

If that is in fact the title, then yeah Game already lost his own pissing contest. Who names a song - and himself - after the person they're dissing ( for no apparent reason)? Game is sowing doubt into the story that his stage name came from basketball and not drama.

heisenberg

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2022, 11:03:03 AM »
he didnt diss em when the beef with 50 was at the top and now for no reason he will come at him. i like game but thats a clown move.

mtbsm

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2022, 12:15:12 PM »
It would be great if no one actually listened to it when it dropped.

If that is in fact the title, then yeah Game already lost his own pissing contest. Who names a song - and himself - after the person they're dissing ( for no apparent reason)? Game is sowing doubt into the story that his stage name came from basketball and not drama.

"That a death threat or a love letter?" - Killshot

abusive

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2022, 01:29:45 PM »
I'm not talking about flow or technique (nobody can win against Eminem), but about actual content.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/s9xRBhLHymc?feature=share
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

chtimixeur

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2022, 04:32:10 PM »
Both are fast and terrible at the same time. I can't decipher what they're saying, whereas in the early days, rap used to be about lyrical content.
I'll take a good storyteller or a good punchline over that technical nonsense any day of the week.

The following users thanked this post: Dee Tha AK