Author Topic: Rising to Fame with Eminem, The Fall Out, and More - Jeff Bass Interview  (Read 836 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Eminem had already "made" slim shady lp before dre came along this album was finished. Dre came along and produced three songs with the intention of giving him the crossover/mass appeal, artistically that album was made by bass brothers

Yes, most definitely and that’s why Bass brothers deserve all the props in the world for their work in those days.

I wish the interviewer would have asked about their dealings with Dre.  Because it seems Dre respected their work enough to leave it on all of Eminem’s classics but he never actually collaborated with them in studio (other than maybe mixing or sequencing their already made work).  But other Em affiliates like Kon Artis it seemed actually spent time with Dre in studio.

I could be wrong but it would have just been nice to hear that question asked.  What was it like meeting Dre?  Did you guys ever work with him in studio?  It seemed he left your tracks on all those albums, so you must have gotten Dre’s stamp of approval, how did that feel? 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jay_J

Yes, most definitely and that’s why Bass brothers deserve all the props in the world for their work in those days.

I wish the interviewer would have asked about their dealings with Dre.  Because it seems Dre respected their work enough to leave it on all of Eminem’s classics but he never actually collaborated with them in studio (other than maybe mixing or sequencing their already made work).  But other Em affiliates like Kon Artis it seemed actually spent time with Dre in studio.

I could be wrong but it would have just been nice to hear that question asked.  What was it like meeting Dre?  Did you guys ever work with him in studio?  It seemed he left your tracks on all those albums, so you must have gotten Dre’s stamp of approval, how did that feel?

i think they spend some time in studio together... scott storch said that he helped finishing "97 bonnie and clyde" song with dre. also dj head said he learned a few things from dre in studio..

by the way it was jeff bass and eminem only, it was jeff bass, dj head and eminem. dj head should be mentioned. he did whole drum programmings on jeff bass/eminem productions.

Jay_J

another underrated/rarely known FBT production.

Sccit

another underrated/rarely known FBT production.

king gordy

:urwelcome:

Jay_J

king gordy

:urwelcome:

yo sccit, if you haven't listen to "Entity" and "Cobain's Diary" albums of King Gordy, you better check them out.

Sccit

yo sccit, if you haven't listen to "Entity" and "Cobain's Diary" albums of King Gordy, you better check them out.

i have them on cd

i was in a horrorcore group bruh lol .. king gordy is a detroit staple of that genre along with esham and d12

😈

Jay_J

i have them on cd

i was in a horrorcore group bruh lol .. king gordy is a detroit staple of that genre along with esham and d12

😈

oh cool. he is really underrated.