Lifestyle > Tha G-Spot

YO TINMAN!

(1/2) > >>

FILA::AUS:
Eu wussup bro,

I was just reading the post about your dad passing away, and man that shit sounds crazy.

About a year ago my mum had a lump in her throat, and the doctor said it could be Lymphomia (cancer of the lymph nodes). I fucking complelty flipt out. Everything I ever thought i knew about life just went PLOP. It turned out to be just some water, nothing bad, thank God, but I still never recovered from that shock.

So I really cannot imagine what'd it be to loose some1 from your close family, but damn I have some idea and I absolutely shit myself at the thought.

Bro, from the bottom of my heart I wish you and your family NOTHING BUT the best of luck & best of health, coz just coming to a 'possibility' of loosing some1 changed my life forever, so i can try to guess what'd it feel like for u.

How did your father die?

Nima - Dubcnn.com:
i feel you on that.. i dunno how id handle such a loss

JAE:
Theres one thing to always remember in shit like this.

Shit happens, Deal with it.

The next day will still go on so youve gotta keep movin. You cant just sit in your room and feel sorry for yourself. Its all part of life and it was meant to happen. Youve just gotta deal with it.

Thats what helped me.

truemaster:

--- Quote ---Eu wussup bro,

I was just reading the post about your dad passing away, and man that shit sounds crazy.

About a year ago my mum had a lump in her throat, and the doctor said it could be Lymphomia (cancer of the lymph nodes). I fucking complelty flipt out. Everything I ever thought i knew about life just went PLOP. It turned out to be just some water, nothing bad, thank God, but I still never recovered from that shock.

So I really cannot imagine what'd it be to loose some1 from your close family, but damn I have some idea and I absolutely shit myself at the thought.

Bro, from the bottom of my heart I wish you and your family NOTHING BUT the best of luck & best of health, coz just coming to a 'possibility' of loosing some1 changed my life forever, so i can try to guess what'd it feel like for u.

How did your father die?
--- End quote ---

Yo dogg thats great that your mom didn't have Lymphoma, cuzz that shit is NO joke. My mom just passed away from Lymphoma last month so I know exactly what that shit is all about, this fucking cancer just overwhelmed my mom. It's good that you got a positive head on your shoulders, don't take shit for granted with your family. Stay up!!

MidnightPills:
Hey Tinman i can sympathize with what you went though.... I lost my Mother at 17... it is hard losing someone... when we know we will never see them again....

And For Fila... sorry about what your mom went though... it is hard seeing your love one hurting.... stay strong all  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version