Author Topic: Any Bad Boy And Death Row Records Collab In 2022 Would Be Fake And All For Clout  (Read 231 times)

abusive

Description-
Any Bad Boy And Death Row Records Collab In 2022 Would Be Fake And All For Clout!

Any Bad Boy And Death Row Records Collab In 2022 Would Be  Fake And All For Clout!

Shortly after taking the reins at the iconic imprint, Snoop Dogg confirmed a Death Row x Bad Boy partnership was in discussion—and it appears he hasn’t abandoned the idea. The West Coast legend speaks about the proposed venture in an upcoming episode of Drink Champs. The popular online series shared a sneak peek at the interview on Monday, giving fans a little more insight into what Snoop envisions for the Death Row x Bad Boy collab.

“We can show growth and progression that we can move forward,” he’s heard saying in the teaser, “We can take this Bad Boy x Death Row what it used to be, and make it a collaboration on peace and love. ’Cause that’s who I am. I’m Suge and Puffy.”

He then appeared to address people who aren’t happy with the prospect of a Bad Boy and Death Row collab. “Shut the f*ck up and stop being brainwashed. I love Puff, I love his kids now n***a what’s happening? I own Death Row so I do what the f*ck I want to do,” Snoop said
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Rubinho

Disgusting

Dee Tha AK

Disrespectful

Why Bad Boy?

There Are Zillow Of Acts To Build Up On

Game-Won

Disrespectful

Why Bad Boy?

There Are Zillow Of Acts To Build Up On

Everything Snoop does is for Clout.

Rapping with any rapper / singer / whatthefuckever that has some fame to their name.
Danish, French, and so on rappers.
Danish TV commercials. Dude sold his word beeing worth anything way back.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

abusive

Let Snoop + Harry O get their revenge on Suge. He must really deserve it for them to go this far.  :ohwell:

It's still Free Suge Knight doe, let's not get that confused.  :salute:
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.