Author Topic: Focus speaks on Detox + Full interview  (Read 254 times)

abusive

Focus speaks on Detox + Full interview
« on: September 01, 2022, 06:59:41 AM »
Clip -

Full interview -

Focus... is known as a forerunner and pioneering voice in Hip Hop culture since the late 90's. We have a great and honest dialogue about what it was like being the son of  Bernard Edwards; legendary bassist and founding member of the hit-making 70’s disco band CHIC, how his skills were first recognized by Dr. Dre, who admired the creative sound and ingenuity of Focus…‘ genius musical ability and signed him as a staff producer for Aftermath Entertainment. Enjoy the chat.
======================
Shout out to KingOfKings for dis.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

tempo2

Re: Focus speaks on Detox + Full interview
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 07:11:59 AM »
im not sure im in agreement with the interviewers take of dre not dabbling to much with R & B, dre has produced incredible R&B records throughout the years, in fact I would argue its the genre he has incredible consistency in. But yes I am suprised he hasnt done it more but I dont think thats to say he cant.

abusive

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 07:57:36 AM »
This topic came up when the diddy vs Dre idea was floating around. It was pointed out that diddy was stronger in the r+b category than Dre and would beat him from that aspect.

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 09:58:53 AM »
and again and again, please can we stop talking about Detox till its out, please
you're one of the biggest weaklings here anyway

AftermathBeats

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2022, 12:23:46 PM »
I don't think Detox will appear, but we'll get the Dre and Snoop Project, which will definitely appear

abusive

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2022, 04:12:16 PM »
and again and again, please can we stop talking about Detox till its out, please
you're one of the biggest weaklings here anyway
Detox will never not be talked about.  :thefuck: