Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)  (Read 38058 times)

Mr. Sunshine

Re: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (New Album 11/2023)
« Reply #180 on: October 30, 2023, 07:41:11 AM »

LOL

what album were u talking about?

I wanted to screw Itz Cartier
sorry again, a little drunk, had two threads open

BJV

« Reply #181 on: November 08, 2023, 02:21:38 PM »
The D.O.C. retweeted a post from someone saying that it's dropping the 24th.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #182 on: November 08, 2023, 07:12:29 PM »
Just talked to RBX he was at snoops compound and he played him some tracks off missionary he said that shit was hot and that they’re still working on it

Sccit

« Reply #183 on: November 08, 2023, 07:14:36 PM »
Just talked to RBX he was at snoops compound and he played him some tracks off missionary he said that shit was hot and that they’re still working on it

it’s still droppin, like we been said

goodyoung

« Reply #184 on: November 09, 2023, 03:09:20 AM »
So in other words it's not finished, which means it's not droppin on Doggystyle anniversary. Which means it ain't coming out.

mtbsm

« Reply #185 on: November 09, 2023, 03:25:15 AM »
If it was really for 30th anniversary should be coming out about now

Jay_J

« Reply #186 on: November 09, 2023, 03:31:26 AM »
If it was really for 30th anniversary should be coming out about now

it will not.

astra4322

« Reply #187 on: November 09, 2023, 03:49:18 AM »
Of course it won't.

Sccit

« Reply #188 on: November 09, 2023, 07:47:29 AM »
he didn’t say they’re still workin on it he said it’s still comin out and that what he heard was epic

x was there to film his parts in an upcoming death row documentary

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #189 on: November 09, 2023, 09:07:19 AM »
he didn’t say they’re still workin on it he said it’s still comin out and that what he heard was epic

Not to throw shade at RBX, but this is the exact same stuff that was said about DETOX the past 15 years.  Not saying it won't come out, but Dre's done this so many times, news like this doesn't even phase me anymore, i'm not getting excited about this at all until the day it actually comes out.  Pictures on IG of rappers in the studio with Dre and Snoop, interviews from rappers, producers, etc. mean nothing to me because this exact same stuff happened with Detox and it never came out.  DOC said Detox was coming out, never did.  Now DOC says Missionary is coming out.  Forgive me if I don't believe him. 

astra4322

« Reply #190 on: November 09, 2023, 09:14:54 AM »
Not to throw shade at RBX, but this is the exact same stuff that was said about DETOX the past 15 years.  Not saying it won't come out, but Dre's done this so many times, news like this doesn't even phase me anymore, i'm not getting excited about this at all until the day it actually comes out.  Pictures on IG of rappers in the studio with Dre and Snoop, interviews from rappers, producers, etc. mean nothing to me because this exact same stuff happened with Detox and it never came out.  DOC said Detox was coming out, never did.  Now DOC says Missionary is coming out.  Forgive me if I don't believe him.

Well said.

Sccit

« Reply #191 on: November 09, 2023, 09:52:57 AM »

we’ll see

Dwax-187

« Reply #192 on: November 09, 2023, 12:13:15 PM »

It would be epic if Snoop and Doc released an album with no promotion, aka no 1996 The Source ads, promo spots, commercials, etc.  The work would speak for itself.

These guys are already legends… if the Weeknd and Drake can drop album on one weeks notice, successfully, Im sure Snoop and Dre can.   :o

rivoli

« Reply #193 on: November 09, 2023, 02:14:10 PM »
If it was just a Dre album, I would have doubts.

Given that Snoop is involved, I think it's definitely coming out.

The following users thanked this post: Marco

shmosh

« Reply #194 on: November 09, 2023, 03:21:15 PM »
To be fair, Eminem has dropped his last couple with no promo beforehand... But having said that, I still don't believe this will come out as it was initially promoted as a Doggystyle 2, fully produced by Dre album