Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)  (Read 37394 times)

romson19

Re: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)
« Reply #390 on: February 04, 2024, 02:30:25 AM »
Dre dre... and "his" beats lol
https://ibb.co/jJmBczF
https://ibb.co/nL7mNk

RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

goodyoung

« Reply #391 on: February 04, 2024, 03:43:47 AM »
Tbh I don't think Dre has anything to do with this, his name wasn't mentioned on this track for 10 years and he wasn't listed as a producer in the official booklet. He probably doesn't even remember this song exists

AftermathBeats

« Reply #392 on: February 04, 2024, 03:55:29 AM »
Tbh I don't think Dre has anything to do with this, his name wasn't mentioned on this track for 10 year and he wasn't listed as a producer in the official booklet. He probably doesn't even remember this song exists

Correct! A mistake by Apple

romson19

« Reply #393 on: February 04, 2024, 06:40:04 AM »
Good point... ain't no word about dre in booklets
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Sccit

« Reply #394 on: February 04, 2024, 07:27:04 AM »
Dre dre... and "his" beats lol
https://ibb.co/jJmBczF
https://ibb.co/nL7mNk

dre is not even listed as producer 🤦‍♂️

this dude cooked

heisenberg

« Reply #395 on: February 04, 2024, 07:48:33 AM »
I feel jigga is going to be in it

probably eminem too

rivoli

« Reply #396 on: February 04, 2024, 12:02:11 PM »

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #397 on: February 07, 2024, 08:03:20 PM »
So I heard Missionary minus the intro. There's like two versions of this album. The retail was suppose to be the one with that Fruity sound Jimmy Iovine wanted for Detox. The other is Death Row Records sounding but more modern. Then you got third version which is Missionary E.P.  Then final disc of Missionary I've heard too and its phenomenal. Personally, I'm a fan of the second version and final disc more than any of the others.

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #398 on: February 07, 2024, 08:05:12 PM »
Snoop Dogg - Escape From D.R.R. (This song will walk you into what the album sounds like. The album is much better than the song.)

Sccit

« Reply #399 on: February 07, 2024, 08:09:36 PM »
So I heard Missionary minus the intro. There's like two versions of this album. The retail was suppose to be the one with that Fruity sound Jimmy Iovine wanted for Detox. The other is Death Row Records sounding but more modern. Then you got third version which is Missionary E.P.  Then final disc of Missionary I've heard too and its phenomenal. Personally, I'm a fan of the second version and final disc more than any of the others.

bro dont you think your existence would be more fulfilling if you were real wit it?

what, u jus online all day thinkin of the most outlandish shit to say that revolves around 90s death row?

there’s gota be more to life than getting attention from sounding like a junky on the internet homie

or naah?

The following users thanked this post: shmosh

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #400 on: February 07, 2024, 08:12:24 PM »

bro dont you think your existence would be more fulfilling if you were real wit it?

what, u jus online all day thinkin of the most outlandish shit to say that revolves around 90s death row?

there’s gota be more to life than getting attention from sounding like a junky on the internet homie

or naah?

He's literally letting you hear it for free. Not making up facts. Play with simple sounds by slowing them down and speeding them up and pitching them and you have the album just based off that song. You can literally take like the first five minutes off that song and play Death Row unheards as well as most of Missionary. I do not make this up. Its part of the new software regime.

Sccit

« Reply #401 on: February 07, 2024, 09:39:40 PM »
He's literally letting you hear it for free. Not making up facts. Play with simple sounds by slowing them down and speeding them up and pitching them and you have the album just based off that song. You can literally take like the first five minutes off that song and play Death Row unheards as well as most of Missionary. I do not make this up. Its part of the new software regime.

i think if they had the masters they would allow the masses in, but suge said that wasn’t part of the deal. so now they’re waiting on reggie wright to sign off and the remixes will come first due to that issue. in the mean time Missionary will be dropping on Instagram live for those who tune in and Bo Rocc is going to be the one presenting it.

Am i doin it right?

The following users thanked this post: Tony Trey

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #402 on: February 07, 2024, 09:45:25 PM »

i think if they had the masters they would allow the masses in, but suge said that wasn’t part of the deal. so now they’re waiting on reggie wright to sign off and the remixes will come first due to that issue. in the mean time Missionary will be dropping on Instagram live for those who tune in and Bo Rocc is going to be the one presenting it.

Am i doin it right?

They have masters; I have half copies or fen-nemis (Half of the song) of what Snoop is leaking as far as the unheards plus Shimas (Super Presses) and then I have sampnis (Our versions are similar but mastering differences). But Snoop has back catalog. Snoop wants to really brand the label I think as the new Death Row Records as opposed to making the same mistake WIDEawake did and release no name artist who are no longer with the label. You're saying the right thing, but I'm just going only with what I know.

romson19

RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #404 on: February 07, 2024, 10:20:16 PM »