Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)  (Read 39834 times)

Jay_J

Re: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)
« Reply #600 on: May 14, 2024, 01:56:20 AM »

What is the definition of a successful album these days?  Used to be gold (500k) and platinum sold (1M) copies.

Is it downloads? Copies? Something else? Streams?

How many?   ???

being at top of billboard list as long as it can and breaking some records and making huge impact worldwide.

heisenberg

« Reply #601 on: May 14, 2024, 02:34:29 AM »
do we know how they are gonna put the album out ? digital only ? nft bullshit like all last snoop projects ? merch ?

AftermathBeats

« Reply #602 on: May 14, 2024, 04:47:23 AM »
do we know how they are gonna put the album out ? digital only ? nft bullshit like all last snoop projects ? merch ?

Official on all platforms, with a Death Row Tour, no own Snoop album has only been released on NFT so far

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #603 on: May 14, 2024, 10:26:59 AM »

no way oktober london does better numbers than a snoop solo produced by dre or even the new DPG

It's 2024. October is the talk of the town. Everybody wants to work with him. He is one of the best new R&B artists in the game right now. A DPG project will only be anticipated on the West Coast, a Snoop album will make noise only if it is released through a major label with good marketing, just like that Dre project, Jimmy Iovine is involved so there is a major machine behind it.

Sccit

« Reply #604 on: May 14, 2024, 11:49:13 AM »
It's 2024. October is the talk of the town. Everybody wants to work with him. He is one of the best new R&B artists in the game right now. A DPG project will only be anticipated on the West Coast, a Snoop album will make noise only if it is released through a major label with good marketing, just like that Dre project, Jimmy Iovine is involved so there is a major machine behind it.

october london is dope but he’s not the mega star u making him out to be

he hasn’t crossed over commercially and doesn’t have a loyal fanbase like DPG

if u look at spotify monthly listeners, it’s snoop>dogg pound>october london 

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #605 on: May 14, 2024, 12:01:10 PM »
Outside of Dubcc and the die-hard fans. Who is looking for a DPG album? They have more of a regional impact. October London may not have the loyal fan base yet, but it's coming, the hype is there.

Sccit

« Reply #606 on: May 14, 2024, 01:42:33 PM »
Outside of Dubcc and the die-hard fans. Who is looking for a DPG album? They have more of a regional impact. October London may not have the loyal fan base yet, but it's coming, the hype is there.

u think the only dpg fans are on here? lol naah bro

another way to tell is based on IG followers

just daz alone got triple the followers of october

i mean if we were talking anderson paak, i would agree

but there’s a market for 90s west coast hip-hop

believe me, i know first hand

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #607 on: May 14, 2024, 01:58:51 PM »

u think the only dpg fans are on here? lol naah bro

another way to tell is based on IG followers

just daz alone got triple the followers of october

i mean if we were talking anderson paak, i would agree

but there’s a market for 90s west coast hip-hop

believe me, i know first hand

I know what you mean, although my reasoning is based on the media outlets ( on IG for example) covering for these individuals.  Although they do have a die-hard fan base,  that's basically where it stops. 

AftermathBeats

« Reply #608 on: May 15, 2024, 04:55:52 AM »
I know what you mean, although my reasoning is based on the media outlets ( on IG for example) covering for these individuals.  Although they do have a die-hard fan base,  that's basically where it stops.

DPG has a fan base worldwide, I come from Germany, there 90s Hip Hop runs best in the clubs no matter what age. Above all, the name Snoop Dogg is behind it again and he has the largest fan base in the world, his concerts are always sold out