Author Topic: GAME CLAIMS DRE NEVER PRODUCED FOR HIM  (Read 1019 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: GAME CLAIMS DRE NEVER PRODUCED FOR HIM
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2022, 03:50:00 AM »
Only some coors light beats

that would be kind of funny though--if the guy had like NEVER made a single instrumental himself and was considered the greatest producer of all time.

Would be ironic anyway since we all at one point used to think producing meant making the beat.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Young Old Head

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2022, 06:36:07 AM »
Game keeps burning bridges, trying to be the West Coast Ye or somethin, smh... He's a dope artist, but his antics so fuckin annoying  :grumpy:

Cash Money Blood Gang

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2022, 10:19:08 PM »
Yeah.. for us.. this is nothing new.. but the average idiot rap or music fan will think this is something worth talking about. 

On a side note, I'm sure with all Dre's skills he's capable of making a fucking instrumental.  I mean, I know he usually is overseeing and he brings in all the parts and all the people that make the song, including the instrumental, but I'm sure Dre's made his own instrumentals through the years.

So as a side note, what are some of the confirmed instrumentals Dre made himself?  Any, that we can confirm?

dre does a lot more than just bring the people in .. that’s what puff daddy does. on the contrary, dre actually works on the music hands-on, perfecting every last note as he composes the track from inception to completion. a lot of the people he worked with during some of the classix had zero musical acumen whatsoever before they met dre.

dre is all about using a team- all the greatest musicians in history have been.

that said, of course he’s done beats alone, despite preferring a team to work with.. off the top of my head a lot of the nwa stuff was all dre and during his aftermath reign i know he was almost always composing a team of session players and musicians, but just dippin is one that he did himself

death row era is hard to tell, because the credits were usually very vague, but one common theme with the real ones who worked with him has always been what a musical genius and maniacal perfectionist he’s been behind the boards, which is what made everything he touched during his prime a 10/10

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2022, 10:45:02 PM »
that would be kind of funny though--if the guy had like NEVER made a single instrumental himself and was considered the greatest producer of all time.

Would be ironic anyway since we all at one point used to think producing meant making the beat.

making the beat is one component of producing .. it’s one of the earliest stages of composing a song. all great producers can make beats on their own. but to get to dre’s level is a whole nother story.

lets pretend dre is a chef... yea he can create noodles from scratch, but what makes a chef a chef is not that he made the actual noodle, but rather the fact that he gathers different ingredients and creates a dish out of them.

:banderas:

Okka

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2022, 10:01:35 AM »
Yeah.. for us.. this is nothing new.. but the average idiot rap or music fan will think this is something worth talking about. 

On a side note, I'm sure with all Dre's skills he's capable of making a fucking instrumental.  I mean, I know he usually is overseeing and he brings in all the parts and all the people that make the song, including the instrumental, but I'm sure Dre's made his own instrumentals through the years.

So as a side note, what are some of the confirmed instrumentals Dre made himself?  Any, that we can confirm?

He made almost everything on his own before "Efil4Zaggin". Colin Wolfe started helping him on the second N.W.A album and he has said Dre made "Appetite For Destruction" from scratch. He also said Yella basically watched them make the beats.

The following users thanked this post: b.laden

b.laden

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2022, 10:32:46 AM »
I'm sure Dre's made his own instrumentals through the years
the guitar and specially the bass on the chronic are played by professionnal musicians or at least by a long time player ..at least 15 years experienced.  i recognize Dre skills but he could never never play bass or guitar  like on the chronic.  i play guitar,  i know what im talking about. 
  in 2001 album there is no super bass or guitar, so its possible Dre made some instrumental.. Dr Dre touch is very simple, he plays simple repetitv chords on the keyboard with a catchy simple melody

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2022, 10:36:26 AM »
the guitar and specially the bass on the chronic are played by professionnal musicians or at least by a long time player ..at least 15 years experienced.  i recognize Dre skills but he could never never play bass or guitar  like on the chronic.  i play guitar,  i know what im talking about. 
  in 2001 album there is no super bass or guitar, so its possible Dre made some instrumental.. Dr Dre touch is very simple, he plays simple repetitv chords on the keyboard with a catchy simple melody

using session players on a beat still doesn’t mean u didn’t produce a beat yourself

session players get zero production credit

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2022, 10:37:21 AM »
last couple posts were insightful, okka, bnladen... Dre made beats on Efil4zaggin that really doesn't sound that far off from the Death Row sound. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

b.laden

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2022, 11:35:23 AM »
He made almost everything on his own before "Efil4Zaggin". Colin Wolfe started helping him on the second N.W.A album and he has said Dre made "Appetite For Destruction" from scratch. He also said Yella basically watched them make the beats.
yes and straight outta compton album is mostly sampled  , samples by funkadelic ,james brown etc...so Dre didnt make the instrumental except for a few notes on the piano and keyboard.
this album is still one of my fav  !

bigwave420

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2022, 04:17:13 AM »
Game demo with Dr dre hand writing surfaces. Dude also has some 50 cent demos?!?! Mad annoying dj tags tho.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 04:40:13 AM by bigwave420 »

The following users thanked this post: SoCo

Jay_J

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2022, 11:46:13 AM »
dre started making beats in mid 80's. he was still making beats in late 90s and early 00s... he was still fucking with mostly MPC (for drum programing) and keyboard (especially for composing the bassline) in beatmaking process.

you guys learned how to drive a car with manuel transmission first right? i bet most of you guys are are driving a car with automatic transmission today.

if you want dre to drive a car with manuel transmission today, it means you are out of your fucking mind.

you can't even expect dre to drive a car with automatic transmission. he has private drivers driving for him but they can only take Dre where he wants to go and how to go. it's not that he doesn't know how to drive.

The following users thanked this post: Matty, Sccit

abusive

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2022, 07:23:47 AM »
@Sccit Can you change the thread title now to reflect what Game actually said? Otherwise you are spreading a false narrative,
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Tony Trey

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2022, 07:55:17 AM »
Game keeps burning bridges, trying to be the West Coast Ye or somethin, smh... He's a dope artist, but his antics so fuckin annoying  :grumpy:

Seriously.  What's his end goal at this point?  Why is he always attacking everyone?  How does dissing the man who put him on the map help his career?  Game doesn't have to work with Dre anymore if he doesn't want to, but why make it a point to bad mouth him in interviews?

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2022, 08:48:11 AM »
@Sccit Can you change the thread title now to reflect what Game actually said? Otherwise you are spreading a false narrative,

he said dre never “did a beat” on his album .. he said he only “oversaw” it

this is wrong and would indicate that dre isn’t producing, which is what he was trying to insinuate due to his personal agenda against him

dre is very hands on with the work he touches and does far more than just oversee when it comes to music

basically, game is accusing him of being an executive producer .. which is 100% false and rooted in his own emotion

if u cant see through that, i don’t know what to tell u brodie

abusive

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2022, 03:36:19 PM »

he said dre never “did a beat” on his album .. he said he only “oversaw” it

this is wrong and would indicate that dre isn’t producing, which is what he was trying to insinuate due to his personal agenda against him

dre is very hands on with the work he touches and does far more than just oversee when it comes to music

basically, game is accusing him of being an executive producer .. which is 100% false and rooted in his own emotion

if u cant see through that, i don’t know what to tell u brodie
I'm done.  :dirty:
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.