Author Topic: Ice Cube, Too Short speak out against Coward-19 vaxx  (Read 556 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Ice Cube, Too Short speak out against Coward-19 vaxx
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2022, 08:25:46 PM »
So NASA is creating this hoax to get taxpayer money. But doesn’t the federal government decide how to distribute the money?  So does the federal government know about the hoax?  Or is NASA fooling the gvmt in order to get more taxpayer dollars?  If the federal gvmt is aware of a flat earth, then why even have NASA fake it?  The gvmt can just filter money to NASA regardless.

And then Musk is creating fake simulations to get some of the government money that NASA is getting as well?  He sit in a simulator and he’s really not launching anything?  But then how do you explain all the people who witness the launches and see the satellites in the sky?  Are they all in on the conspiracy too and getting paid to keep the story going?

So then why are the foreign governments creating these hoax simulations as well?  What’s in it for them?  Is the US paying them to keep quiet and play along?

Exploration is a military matter no less important than secret war games or CIA operations.

If we are to believe history then when Columbus discovered America it dramatically changed the course of history and set off a scramble for the new land with wars against the Natives and other European Powers.  Giving up secrets of Exploration is the exact opposite of what the Globalists who control this world want to do.  When Admiral Bird explored Antarctica in the 1950's and reported discovering of new land; immediately the Antarctica treaty came preventing any unauthorized exploration and was signed by all nations and the globalists started a misdirection campaign to the imaginary outer space/planets/solar system which was only a theory (and still is).  Look up gravity; it is only a theory.

You keep saying "The U.S." and you need to understand that there is a global entity of elites that runs this world--we are not sovereign nations as you suspect.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2022, 08:45:59 PM »
You really think that the Antarctic Treaty bans you from traveling to Antarctica?  https://www.swoop-antarctica.com/travel/getting-there  It is more common than ever to travel to Antarctica.  You can fly, take a ship(during the right season), people have even taken dog sleds. 

The Treaty was agreed to in order to prevent destruction of the habitat and  prevent militarization of the area.  Many people have traveled to Antarctica and continue to do so.  If you like to read, there are many books you can read about the first explorers of the area.  Including, "Madhouse at the End of the Earth."

That is authorized travel-- I said that no unauthorized travel and exploration can take place in Antarctica.  It is heavily restricted land and guided by International Treaties at the level of the Pandemic Treaty they are pushing through now that binds all nations.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2022, 09:01:03 PM »
Exploration is a military matter no less important than secret war games or CIA operations.

If we are to believe history then when Columbus discovered America it dramatically changed the course of history and set off a scramble for the new land with wars against the Natives and other European Powers.  Giving up secrets of Exploration is the exact opposite of what the Globalists who control this world want to do.  When Admiral Bird explored Antarctica in the 1950's and reported discovering of new land; immediately the Antarctica treaty came preventing any unauthorized exploration and was signed by all nations and the globalists started a misdirection campaign to the imaginary outer space/planets/solar system which was only a theory (and still is).  Look up gravity; it is only a theory.

You keep saying "The U.S." and you need to understand that there is a global entity of elites that runs this world--we are not sovereign nations as you suspect.

are the globalists the jews?

:hmmm:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2022, 05:57:05 AM »

:hmmm:

Do you like Dr. Fauci?

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2022, 08:01:19 AM »
Do you like Dr. Fauci?

why are you answering my question with a question?

this is a clear indication that you have something to hide.

i thought you were a fan of that logical fallacy show?

you should know better.

BIGWORM

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2022, 03:55:59 PM »
I'm with you on this I'm surprised as well that rappers haven't spoke up about this more. But I guess they're chicken shit to lose their money. Ice Cube never spoke up he just turned down the movie and someone leaked the info.

This vaccine was bullshit and if you got it DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW YOU REGRET IT... Why the fuck would you take an experimental drug that doesn't even work?

I would go out like G of they tried to force this on me or my daughter ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html

https://rumble.com/v18byhs-dr.-ryan-cole-covid-vaccine-side-effects-are-like-a-nuclear-bomb.html

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2022, 04:42:47 PM »

That’s all well and good but you didn’t answer any of my questions:

So the USA is creating this hoax to get taxpayer money. But doesn’t the federal government decide how to distribute the money?  So does the federal government know about the hoax?  Or is NASA fooling the gvmt in order to get more taxpayer dollars?  If the federal gvmt is aware of a flat earth, then why even have NASA fake it?  The gvmt can just filter money to NASA regardless.

And then Musk is creating fake simulations to get some of the government money that NASA is getting as well?  He sit in a simulator and he’s really not launching anything?  But then how do you explain all the people who witness the launches and see the satellites in the sky?  Are they all in on the conspiracy too and getting paid to keep the story going?

So then why are the foreign governments creating these hoax simulations as well?  What’s in it for them?  Is the US paying them to keep quiet and play along?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2022, 06:48:21 PM »
But then how do you explain all the people who witness the launches and see the satellites in the sky?  Are they all in on the conspiracy too and getting paid to keep the story going?

I'm not gonna answer the same questions again so you will have to scroll back up for all your questions I already answered.  I already told you its only the highest level globalists that know the hoax and you keep mentioning workers at SpaceX or American politicians. 

This one I quoted is the only new one that you posed so I will answer it...

Whenever they do the launches--you were asking about the people that physically go and witness the launches.  The most that they can see is a rocket go up into the air and then the rocket gets up to the firmament and starts veering to the right or left in a dome shape.  They have an excuse for this and say something about their is a suction at a certain point and it lifts the rocket into space so therefore it gets suctioned to the right or left or some bullshit like that, but the point is it stops going up in a directly straight direction and tails left or right off into the distance beyond what the physical eyewitnesses can see.

So nobody has ever actually physically witnessed a rocket go straight up and continue going straight all the way up and into their fictional outer space.

Likely the rockets are either unmanned or just visiting "low level orbit" which isn't much higher up than planes go

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2022, 08:18:19 PM »
I'm not gonna answer the same questions again so you will have to scroll back up for all your questions I already answered.  I already told you its only the highest level globalists that know the hoax and you keep mentioning workers at SpaceX or American politicians. 

Whenever they do the launches--you were asking about the people that physically go and witness the launches.  The most that they can see is a rocket go up into the air and then the rocket gets up to the firmament and starts veering to the right or left in a dome shape.  They have an excuse for this and say something about their is a suction at a certain point and it lifts the rocket into space so therefore it gets suctioned to the right or left or some bullshit like that, but the point is it stops going up in a directly straight direction and tails left or right off into the distance beyond what the physical eyewitnesses can see.

So nobody has ever actually physically witnessed a rocket go straight up and continue going straight all the way up and into their fictional outer space.

Likely the rockets are either unmanned or just visiting "low level orbit" which isn't much higher up than planes go

So, do you believe that anyone has truly been in outer space?  And seen a true version of the flat earth?  What is 'under' the flat earth?  Like if someone was to go in space and fly under the disc that is the Earth, what would they see?

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2022, 08:39:49 PM »
So, do you believe that anyone has truly been in outer space?  And seen a true version of the flat earth?  What is 'under' the flat earth?  Like if someone was to go in space and fly under the disc that is the Earth, what would they see?

notice the question i asked that he ignored ..

i’m all for a good conspiracy theory, but he’s only going to pick n choose what he answers.. he hasn’t done a good job convincing me, and unlike most, i’m always open to learning new ideas despite what seems like conventional wisdom.

thegooddoc

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2022, 08:41:56 PM »

I'm convinced that this is a parody account.  If not, please get out and see the world.  Get an education, read some books.  Nobody is that gullible.   
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 08:47:18 PM by thegooddoc »

The following users thanked this post: Duckasuckin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2022, 09:21:29 PM »

There is no outer space and nothing underneath the earth other than your own imagination and what has yet to be known and explored.

There also is no gravity.  The world is just as you see it without the lies of "Scientists".

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2022, 09:33:20 PM »

notice the question i asked that he ignored ..

i’m all for a good conspiracy theory, but he’s only going to pick n choose what he answers.. he hasn’t done a good job convincing me, and unlike most, i’m always open to learning new ideas despite what seems like conventional wisdom.

Yours wasn't a question... it was an interrogation.. you were acting like the journalists at a post-game press conference for Kyrie asking him if he's sorry and if he will denounce anti-semitism. 
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 10:03:01 PM by TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' »

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2022, 11:59:16 PM »
Yours wasn't a question... it was an interrogation.. you were acting like the journalists at a post-game press conference for Kyrie asking him if he's sorry and if he will denounce anti-semitism.

nope.. it’s a serious question. you’re just scared to answer.

i’ll ask it again..

i seriously don’t know if you think that, that’s why i asked.. i know a lot of alt-right white nationalist youtube rabbit hole conspiracy theorists certainly think that.

so if you’re scared to answer it just say you’re scared.

Duckasuckin

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2022, 01:19:38 AM »
Jesus Christ @this thread.