Author Topic: Ice Cube, Too Short speak out against Coward-19 vaxx  (Read 555 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Ice Cube, Too Short speak out against Coward-19 vaxx
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2022, 03:57:56 PM »
There is no outer space and nothing underneath the earth other than your own imagination and what has yet to be known and explored.

There also is no gravity.  The world is just as you see it without the lies of "Scientists".

How does one explain satellites and GPS with no outer space?  How are we using global satellite positioning?

Where does the moon reside if there’s no outer space?  Do you believe in other planets and the solar system?  Or is that more hoaxes and dummy photography.

Respectfully asking. And thank you for answering my prior questions. I find this very interesting.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2022, 11:46:20 PM »
How does one explain satellites and GPS with no outer space?  How are we using global satellite positioning?

Where does the moon reside if there’s no outer space?  Do you believe in other planets and the solar system?  Or is that more hoaxes and dummy photography.

Respectfully asking. And thank you for answering my prior questions. I find this very interesting.

yes, respectful, and happy to discuss because Flat Earth Astronomy has became my new favorite hobby since it became  clear to me that the Coward-19 scam was being perpetuated by an elite group of globalists controlling and more powerful than any King, President, Prime Minister or country—and that "Science" was being used, bought or otherwise coerced and threatened into promoting the agenda. 

As for your new questions...

Sattelites and GPS can use low level orbit which isn't much higher really than airplanes go—but the images of the sattelites in outer space are fake. 

The moon, like all things; is actual just the way it appears.  The problem is people don't trust their own mind and heart and trust experts to rule over them.  Same thing they did in the Christian church in the dark ages.  The moon isn't that far away and neither is the sun.  They are near and the same size just as they appear.  Except they are not solid objects that men can walk on.  Think of it more like plasma, holograms, or like the Batman symbol in the sky.  The moon powers down and then powers back up; representing the phases of the moon. 

So the distance/location of all celestial bodies, stars, sun, moon—is not thousands, billions, light years or whatever nonsensical mumbo jumbo they taught you in Middle School Science.  They are just as they appear, they are near and also not solid objects, just lights in the sky. 

Also there are no such thing as planets.  The so-called planets are also just lights in the sky no different from the stars.  In fact it's ridiculous that they say that Venus is the second planet from the sun but yet we see Venus at night when the Earth (alleged 3rd planet) is supposedly not facing the sun and can't see the sun, lol

...bottom line is trust your own senses.  Things are just as they appear.  We are settled, we are not spinning.  Stars, sun, and moon are all just as near as they appear. 

Most of the best channels, astronomers, get banned, censored, and taken down but most of Flat Earth Dave's videos can still be found on youtube and the rest on Bitchute.  He's the leading Flat Earth astronomer in the world and Eric Dubay is #2.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 11:57:40 PM by TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2022, 12:10:13 AM »
globalists

there’s that word again

if you don’t think the globalists are the jews why wont u just say that?

u do realize that by saying you feel interrogated by that question it makes you come off as guilty, right?

why not just be 100% transparent?

if you continue dodging the question, it just makes it look like u still believe bill gates and dr fauci are undercover jews.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2022, 12:18:49 AM »
there’s that word again

if you don’t think the globalists are the jews why wont u just say that?

u do realize that by saying you feel interrogated by that question it makes you come off as guilty, right?

why not just be 100% transparent?

if you continue dodging the question, it just makes it look like u still believe bill gates and dr fauci are undercover jews.

you do realize you are acting like a reporter questioning Kyrie Irving in the post-game press conference

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2022, 12:24:04 AM »
you do realize you are acting like a reporter questioning Kyrie Irving in the post-game press conference

nope

kyrie actually answered the question and just kept getting asked it over and over

on the contrary, you have never answered the question

false equivalence .. u not as slick as u think

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2022, 02:04:49 AM »
nope

kyrie actually answered the question and just kept getting asked it over and over

on the contrary, you have never answered the question

false equivalence .. u not as slick as u think

Okay then let me answer your question the way Kyrie did...

Yes suh mista Silverman, Izza love da Jewish people and I want to d-d-d-d-ddenounce anti-semitism in all of its forms.

I also wanna ddd--d--dd-d--donate my nexa games a salary tttaa-taa the ADL (anti-defamation league).   

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2022, 06:35:57 AM »
Okay then let me answer your question the way Kyrie did...

Yes suh mista Silverman, Izza love da Jewish people and I want to d-d-d-d-ddenounce anti-semitism in all of its forms.

I also wanna ddd--d--dd-d--donate my nexa games a salary tttaa-taa the ADL (anti-defamation league).

that wasn’t my question and you’re acting very defensive, which again, is very telling

clear your mind and don’t overthink when reading the question this time;

are the globalists the jews?

doggfather

« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2022, 01:21:39 PM »
please move this topic to somewhere else.

this aint westcoast rap, hip hop...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: Malcy

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2022, 01:24:44 PM »
please move this topic to somewhere else.

this aint westcoast rap, hip hop...

original topic stemmed from ice cube’s personal politics and now it has expanded into the politics behind conspiracy ideology

these kind of discussions are healthy for a forum .. if u no longer like where the discussion has headed then just skip the topic bruh