Author Topic: Ye says illegal words and thinks illegal thoughts not allowed to say  (Read 339 times)

Sccit

Re: Ye says illegal words and thinks illegal thoughts not allowed to say
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2022, 09:35:36 AM »
I stand corrected.  Whites are evil devils, Jews are pure and innocent.

so you previously claimed bill gates was a jew and now u claimed fauci was a jew

and you blame them for the worlds problems

don’t u see how you’re movin like a nazi?

and now when the proof is in the pudding u wana administer ridicule fallacy in the form of sarcasm

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2022, 11:01:23 AM »
This debate is so pointless.  It's just a numbers game guys.  The majority race will be responsible for the most transgressions against mankind.  Also, the majority race will be responsible for the most good towards mankind.  Simple as that. 

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2022, 02:09:59 PM »
This debate is so pointless.  It's just a numbers game guys.  The majority race will be responsible for the most transgressions against mankind.  Also, the majority race will be responsible for the most good towards mankind.  Simple as that.

this is far from the truth

jews are a TINY portion of the population

some societies lean more towards specific characteristics thus are predisposed to behave a certain way

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2022, 05:50:34 PM »

this is far from the truth

jews are a TINY portion of the population

some societies lean more towards specific characteristics thus are predisposed to behave a certain way

That is my point. So you’re saying the Jews have caused more hardships against humanity than any other group of people in history?

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2022, 05:53:09 PM »
That is my point. So you’re saying the Jews have caused more hardships against humanity than any other group of people in history?

i’m saying that jews are inordinately successful and have their hands in contributing far more than they should have in terms of ratio relative to their population

there are more gypsies in the world than jews lol

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2022, 05:55:21 PM »

no but jews are inordinately more successful and have their hands in contributing far more than they should have in terms of ratio relative to their population

there are more gypsies in the world than jews lol

Again, pointless statistics. White males named Jeffery Dahmer have the highest percentage rate of murders than any other category of human…..it means nothing.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2022, 05:59:27 PM »
Again, pointless statistics. White males named Jeffery Dahmer have the highest percentage rate of murders than any other category of human…..it means nothing.

bruh, u were saying that how much good a society does in the world is based on how large they are

i just showed u an example of how a smaller group can do more good than a larger group

customs are passed down based on heritage, not based on population
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 07:27:59 PM by Sccit »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2022, 06:06:25 PM »

bruh, u were saying that how much good a society does in the world is based on how large they are

i just showed u an example of how a larger group can do more good than a smaller group

customs are passed down based on heritage, not based on population

The term ‘societal good’ is impossible to quantify. Our government took a portion of the budget for cancer research and earmarked it for feeding the hungry. Is that good or bad for society?  All depends on what end you’re on.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2022, 06:11:18 PM »

and now when the proof is in the pudding u wana administer ridicule fallacy in the form of sarcasm

you really are acting like a reporter interrogating Kyrie after a basketball game.

What do you want me to say?  Because whatever it is--I can say it.  White people are the only group you are allowed to talk about in the media and get away with it. Whites won't cancel you or suspend you.  So if you want me to say whites are the devil--watch this... "Whites are the devil."  If you want me to say whites are slave owners, they are the most evil... watch this... "Whites were slave owners, they are the most evil race."  See that?? But still it's not enough for you.  That's why I say you are like a reporter harassing Kyrie postgame.  You've always had some tyrannical traits. 

I believe in freedom of speech.  And you want to be a rapper and you don't believe in freedom of speech. 

Did you support Kyrie getting suspended?

Do you support Ye getting cancelled?

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2022, 07:23:37 PM »
you really are acting like a reporter interrogating Kyrie after a basketball game.

What do you want me to say?  Because whatever it is--I can say it.  White people are the only group you are allowed to talk about in the media and get away with it. Whites won't cancel you or suspend you.  So if you want me to say whites are the devil--watch this... "Whites are the devil."  If you want me to say whites are slave owners, they are the most evil... watch this... "Whites were slave owners, they are the most evil race."  See that?? But still it's not enough for you.  That's why I say you are like a reporter harassing Kyrie postgame.  You've always had some tyrannical traits. 

I believe in freedom of speech.  And you want to be a rapper and you don't believe in freedom of speech. 

Did you support Kyrie getting suspended?

Do you support Ye getting cancelled?

i don’t want to be anything .. i am what i am

you are actually the one who wants to be a rapper brother

more projection on your end

i am not the reporter and you are not kyrie

kyrie is actually a cool person with a lot of heart .. just misguided at times 

you have nazi traits and u simply are too stubborn to self reflect and see that

claiming non jews as jews because you dislike them is right out the nazi playbook

this is not “reporting” .. i’m calling u out on what’s evident

i believe in freedom of speech .. i also believe in freedom of consequence. u can run down watts yellin the n word if u want…..that don’t mean nothin will happen. u can fuck around n find out

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2022, 07:27:21 PM »
The term ‘societal good’ is impossible to quantify. Our government took a portion of the budget for cancer research and earmarked it for feeding the hungry. Is that good or bad for society?  All depends on what end you’re on.

i understand what you’re sayin, but when you are religious and live according to scripture, good or bad is not subjective.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2022, 08:55:59 PM »

i understand what you’re sayin, but when you are religious and live according to scripture, good or bad is not subjective.

Also depends on which scripture you choose to follow.  And what scripture the person judging you follows.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2022, 09:05:05 PM »
Also depends on which scripture you choose to follow.  And what scripture the person judging you follows.

only God can judge us

there’s 1 universal law

and it’s not man made

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2022, 12:10:13 AM »

i don’t want to be anything .. i am what i am

you are actually the one who wants to be a rapper brother

more projection on your end

i am not the reporter and you are not kyrie

kyrie is actually a cool person with a lot of heart .. just misguided at times 

you have nazi traits and u simply are too stubborn to self reflect and see that

claiming non jews as jews because you dislike them is right out the nazi playbook

this is not “reporting” .. i’m calling u out on what’s evident

i believe in freedom of speech .. i also believe in freedom of consequence. u can run down watts yellin the n word if u want…..that don’t mean nothin will happen. u can fuck around n find out

Can you give me a list of things I need to do to satisfy you and make you feel safe enough?  Because I thought I had completed the checklist.

-- Denounce anti-semitism.  "I denounce anti-semitism."  Check
-- Call white people devils and put blame on whites for worldwide and historical oppression.  "Whites are devils and oppressors of the world."  Check
--  Donate to the ADL.  The check is in the mail. CHECK
-- Attend counseling session with prominent Jews in the community.  (Scheduled appt) CHECK

Is this enough or do you have any more demands? 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2022, 06:27:41 AM »

only God can judge us

there’s 1 universal law

and it’s not man made

Unfortunately man interprets this law based on his faith. Oftentimes incorrectly.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit