Author Topic: Ye says illegal words and thinks illegal thoughts not allowed to say  (Read 341 times)

Sccit

Re: Ye says illegal words and thinks illegal thoughts not allowed to say
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2022, 08:15:59 AM »
Can you give me a list of things I need to do to satisfy you and make you feel safe enough?  Because I thought I had completed the checklist.

-- Denounce anti-semitism.  "I denounce anti-semitism."  Check
-- Call white people devils and put blame on whites for worldwide and historical oppression.  "Whites are devils and oppressors of the world."  Check
--  Donate to the ADL.  The check is in the mail. CHECK
-- Attend counseling session with prominent Jews in the community.  (Scheduled appt) CHECK

Is this enough or do you have any more demands?

more ridicule fallacies

for someone who watches that “logical fallacy” program, you don’t seem that thorough when it comes to debating.

all you have to do is not share nazi ideology .. which you do. so nothing you do will alter that until you genuinely take a look in the mirror and acknowledge that you don’t like the person you’ve become.

but since you are ok wit who you are, nothing will change it.. so it is what it is.

again, saying bill gates and dr fauci (2 people u hate) are jews adheres to nazi mentality and is something you clearly did .. not something i’m pullin out my ass. it shows how you truly feel in your heart. a humble person would realize how outa pocket that truly is. but you are an ego driven person, which is why nobody in your life fucks wit u the long way.

:ohwell:

you are free to think “the jews did this!” bruh …. and i’m free to tell u that u a sucker for it.

now hit me wit some more desperation fallacies 1 time!

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2022, 08:18:13 AM »
Unfortunately man interprets this law based on his faith. Oftentimes incorrectly.

most man, yes 

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2022, 02:54:57 PM »
So I saw that part where he speaks to Alex Jones of Infowars, and goes pro-Nazi.....what the f*ck was he thinking?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2022, 02:16:00 PM »
So I saw that part where he speaks to Alex Jones of Infowars, and goes pro-Nazi.....what the f*ck was he thinking?

He wants attention, nothing more. His career is about over and is going out kicking and screaming, begging for any last bit of notoriety he can get, good or bad.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2022, 06:29:10 PM »
He wants attention, nothing more. His career is about over and is going out kicking and screaming, begging for any last bit of notoriety he can get, good or bad.

If this guy needed attention he could just go sell out a stadium somewhere and have 100,000 fans screening his names.  No, this guy really is on a religion trip—and you can meet a lot of people out there who will talk and behave in similar ways when they catch the Holy Ghost
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2022, 06:45:24 PM »
If this guy needed attention he could just go sell out a stadium somewhere and have 100,000 fans screening his names.  No, this guy really is on a religion trip—and you can meet a lot of people out there who will talk and behave in similar ways when they catch the Holy Ghost

sounds like “the holy ghost” is more like a demon

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2022, 04:15:40 AM »

sounds like “the holy ghost” is more like a demon

"The Holy Ghost has nothing to do with the shenanigans. Christians remain dumb and ignorant as to who are the leader's for their cause. There's at least one Satanist, per church, and its not the Jews promoting wrong. Its racist opinionated Christians promoting an unknown Satanist who backs some of their views, but they think he represents God because they're bigoted. That's the problem with most churches known fact. Just like speaking in Tongues is forbidden by God, but Evangelical and Pentecostal churches love to fake talking in it - saying its the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost moving within them. There is a difference between the two. If you were to stare at the Nicean Creed Picture Doctrine, you'll notice The Holy Spirit is Jesus - cousin to The Holy Ghost and father God above them. The Holy Ghost is Holy, but the people who say they evoke it - not so much." - David T. Guinn

"To further understand the Christian Doctrine, we must accept that there were multiple Jesus and Ioueshua was the illegitimate but biological heir to King Herod's throne which was of the Davidic bloodline, and that he did escape just like St. Thomas of the Gospels. The only difference is - St. Thomas was stoned to death in India/Lemuria, while Mary Magadelene escaped to France and Ioueshua to Spain." - David T. Guinn