Author Topic: Sneak Attack  (Read 308 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Sneak Attack
« on: May 09, 2003, 10:34:59 AM »
Funny what can be said real quick, 'cause this goes out to that Cloud 9 piece of shit/
Makes me sick that way he lick the dick, and comes out with nothing but disrepect/
Do I expect this coming from you of course, 'cause my average still got you on the worst/
Homie remember my crews are still 3-1 up on yours, and we in our prime, you ride an old horse/
I-Bo, his no where to be found, and TimeLock ain't been nice since Kris Kross Jumped Around/
You had to beat me to feel proud, I'm that muthaphukka that aches you in the crowd/
Face it homie, Cloud 9 is shook, Elite coming out again with the lyrist with tight rhyme books/
Try all you want and recruit with you hooks, 'cause your theift style ain't shit to my talent look/
SiNiStEr is next to blow and give you a lost, remember I-Bo and I were the last to beat the boss/
Simple keystyle to catch you attention like Randy Moss, now repond and I'll nail you to the cross/

bez

Re:Sneak Attack
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2003, 11:28:47 AM »
Funny what can be said real quick, 'cause this goes out to that Cloud 9 piece of shit/
Makes me sick that way he lick the dick, and comes out with nothing but disrepect/
Do I expect this coming from you of course, 'cause my average still got you on the worst/
Homie remember my crews are still 3-1 up on yours, and we in our prime, you ride an old horse/
I-Bo, his no where to be found, and TimeLock ain't been nice since Kris Kross Jumped Around/
You had to beat me to feel proud, I'm that muthaphukka that aches you in the crowd/
Face it homie, Cloud 9 is shook, Elite coming out again with the lyrist with tight rhyme books/
Try all you want and recruit with you hooks, 'cause your theift style ain't shit to my talent look/
SiNiStEr is next to blow and give you a lost, remember I-Bo and I were the last to beat the boss/
Simple keystyle to catch you attention like Randy Moss, now repond and I'll nail you to the cross/

see what I mean by fallen off big time.lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2003, 11:56:12 AM »
see what I mean by fallen off big time.lol

The rhyme has a job, don't worry about that... no need to be tight, just say the right thing.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2003, 08:22:33 PM »
what kind of loser keeps tryin to attack a crew that could care less about him lolol. Jus so u know, i didnt even bother readin that shit...ij us seen Cloud 9 in it. M, homie...i know its boring in Minnesota...but damn, do sum studyin or sumthin dogg. lol Cus this shit is pointless, everytime u diss us...u just make Elite look worse.  ;D

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2003, 08:53:38 AM »
That was actually quite a nice verse.

And Bez, get a hobby. Jocking this whole thing is pretty weird. This whole crew beef is gay, on both sides of the coin -  Marty, Tone, grow up.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2003, 09:01:55 AM »
*yawn*

bez

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2003, 09:48:06 AM »
That was actually quite a nice verse.

And Bez, get a hobby. Jocking this whole thing is pretty weird. This whole crew beef is gay, on both sides of the coin -  Marty, Tone, grow up.
I have got a hobby, I think your Mum is cuming around tonight actually.

lol just playin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2003, 12:49:46 PM »
funny... I diss DA, no one cares... diss Cloud 9 and people trip... funny how it works... what I wanted to accompish is done for now... just had to keep in ya' all heads... and notice in DayGo's diss to SiNiStEr he disses me too... get in his head alittle... lol... gotta focus on your opponite. Peace

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2003, 01:58:28 PM »
funny... I diss DA, no one cares... diss Cloud 9 and people trip... funny how it works... what I wanted to accompish is done for now... just had to keep in ya' all heads... and notice in DayGo's diss to SiNiStEr he disses me too... get in his head alittle... lol... gotta focus on your opponite. Peace

it was a BATTLE. is this a battle? If youd like, we can go count the # of threads youve set up...and dissed cloud 9, me, or timelock, or any member in our crew...an compare that with the # of threads ive set up on em. All my disses toward yur lil crew...have been responses on yur threads. So git a life dogg, bein bitter over the past...jus isnt payin off lol

Ignyte

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2003, 08:07:43 AM »
Lost Angel, dont mean to be disrespectful, but ive seen newbies do better than that.
Coz you see at the age of birth, we was contaminated with the caucasions curse/
I dont know what came first, the pententiary or the purse/
But I aint into that crap, I'd rather lay back and start working on my raps/
While you niggas stay strapped, with a hoe on your lap, with a dirty puss and crack/
While I stay intact with my people, and carry the mic which is lethal/

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2003, 09:33:38 PM »
*SiN contemplates Elite membership*

bez.. shadap
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2003, 09:45:37 PM »
LOL... all I know is I'm not really trying to get too into the whole thing, my time to shine is up. LOL... I had my run, if you want to go for yours, your more than welcomed to. Check the Hall of Fame, check the title history, check the win list. I'm one of few that have ever beat ToNe, TimeLock, Rod, Infinite, Mack, Logic (Immortal) and three crew victories with the Elite against the K.I.N.G.S., which was based on ToNe and TimeLock. Dogg, my weak rhyme was not a battle, but just to get into ToNe's mind, let him know his cared for. I need not prove anything, just build my crew, as right now I'm like a old player comeback. It ain't as great, and it my tarnish whatever legacy I have, but I'm putting together a new Elite with the best hungry emcees I can find. They will win titles, and make the Hall, my time is due, just making one more run trying to do my thing.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2003, 02:32:04 AM »
but just to get into ToNe's mind, let him know his cared for.

lol how sweet... :'(

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2003, 09:14:46 AM »
*considers Sin the most intelligent Elite member*

and lol @ Tone

bez

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2003, 10:55:53 AM »
*SiN contemplates Elite membership*

bez.. shadap