Author Topic: HOLY SH*T! Snoop's In The Top 40!!!???!!!  (Read 530 times)

smerlus

Re:HOLY SH*T! Snoop's In The Top 40!!!???!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2003, 03:14:54 PM »
oh and baby G, one thing has been bugging me...what the fuck is wrong with your p key? i hope you purposly don't capitalize it on every p because that's just fucking goofy...and if it's the keyboards fault, you better take it back.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2003, 03:19:38 PM »
he a PIRU lol dont blame him, he listened to rap too young, see what happens

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2003, 03:21:22 PM »
you can't even begin to say what dre has done on since 2001 and back, and snoop now are the same...with beautiful, snoop didn't do ANYTHING to change the game besides go pop. shit i ain't complaining about his success, i was saying that i don't want anyone that's sticking up for snoop now, make fun of nelly and ja rule because they are in the same boat....ja rule came out gangsta, didn't make any money and went pop....snoop isn't making much money from gangsta anymore so he went pop.

and you guys are funny saying that 92 is the same as now. yeah i can see the similarities between the singles out then and the ones out now...dr dre and snoop were constantly talking about their platinum jewelry and how all they need is a good woman in thier life.....you guys are so right...

well now i'm gona keep it straight westcoast gangsta rap style....~bumps beautiful~  ::)

I agree 100%...I love the sarcasm at the end....*hits props button*