Author Topic: This forum is dead  (Read 2599 times)

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Re: This forum is dead
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2024, 07:10:27 PM »
If the site had a mobile theme, Rud emailed the members to come back, and there was more promotion of all releases not just West Coast on the homepage. I think DubCNN would make a recovery.

Mobile theme?

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2024, 09:26:01 PM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2024, 08:49:57 AM »
It's dying because people can't have a decent conversation without your mental health getting in the way.

You should have seen the "mental health" issues we had back in 01' when this shit was really poppin.. we had a guy "commit suicide" (Maxi) in the keystyle forum because he got exposed for bitin one time
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2024, 05:47:39 PM »
I just remembered my password for logging on here after I don't know how many years. I think it was when "Bullets aint got no name" came out.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2024, 07:05:46 PM »
I just remembered my password for logging on here after I don't know how many years. I think it was when "Bullets aint got no name" came out.

dope

go grab that new rbx hibernation shivers album

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #35 on: Yesterday at 10:58:22 PM »
What’s up with rocky and lights. Don’t gotta get too specific, i just want to know. Especially lights he seemed like a good dude

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: Yesterday at 11:10:49 PM »
What’s up with rocky and lights. Don’t gotta get too specific, i just want to know. Especially lights he seemed like a good dude

lights moved over to north carolina.. i last talked to him bout a year ago

roccy moved to a few different places, not sure where he at currently .. he flipped on me then came through on some “my bad, it’s all love” type shit then flipped on me the same exact way again. pretty fucked because i woulda gone to battle for him at the drop of a hat- he was my brother from way back.. but he was goin through it and i feel bad.. hope he doin better now but i’m not sure.

how bout u bro? what’s the latest wit muhfukka??

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #37 on: Yesterday at 11:15:01 PM »
I do feel kinda bad about lights. Obviously whatever shit i said on here shouldn’t affect a grown man but he was so naive about drugs and i grew up all around crystal meth and i remember telling him taking 2010 e pills was the same thing lol. Glad to hear he’s doing better tho

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: Yesterday at 11:17:35 PM »
I do feel kinda bad about lights. Obviously whatever shit i said on here shouldn’t affect a grown man but he was so naive about drugs and i grew up all around crystal meth and i remember telling him taking 2010 e pills was the same thing lol. Glad to hear he’s doing better tho

facts … he was very naive but had a good heart no doubt

i used to be fucked up as well.. not in a harmful way, but i would clown in excess and troll the shit outa him irl

we all grown now so it ain’t nothin to sweat over, but we didn’t think twice as young’ns (doin it big at riznaves 😜)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #39 on: Yesterday at 11:18:49 PM »

lights moved over to north carolina.. i last talked to him bout a year ago

roccy moved to a few different places, not sure where he at currently .. he flipped on me then came through on some “my bad, it’s all love” type shit then flipped on me the same exact way again. pretty fucked because i woulda gone to battle for him at the drop of a hat- he was my brother from way back.. but he was goin through it and i feel bad.. hope he doin better now but i’m not sure.

how bout u bro? what’s the latest wit muhfukka??
and the latest with me is honestly pretty good, still on the central coast, making good money and pretty healthy. Way better than i thought i would be at 35 lol. Hope everything is good with you and your family man, all the dubcc vets too

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: Yesterday at 11:19:52 PM »
and the latest with me is honestly pretty good, still on the central coast, making good money and pretty healthy. Way better than i thought i would be at 35 lol. Hope everything is good with you and your family man, all the dubcc vets too

alls well here, just had my 3rd kid….

glad u on your shit

any kids? wifee??

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #41 on: Yesterday at 11:22:14 PM »

alls well here, just had my 3rd kid….

glad u on your shit

any kids? wifee??
no kids or wife. Honestly i was living pretty wild until about a year ago. I want to soon tho

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: Yesterday at 11:23:26 PM »
no kids or wife. Honestly i was living pretty wild until about a year ago. I want to soon tho

no doubt … stay on that

:salute:

and dont forget to peep rbx new album

https://rbxthenarrator.bandcamp.com/album/hibernation-shivers

:magic:

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #43 on: Yesterday at 11:30:01 PM »
no doubt … stay on that

:salute:

and dont forget to peep rbx new album

https://rbxthenarrator.bandcamp.com/album/hibernation-shivers

:magic:
hell yeah congrats on the family, i’m sure your mom is proud  ;D

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #44 on: Yesterday at 11:31:06 PM »
All jokes  8)