Author Topic: King Tee - Thy Kingdom Come (Re-Issue with bonus tracks)  (Read 1810 times)

CheGuevara

• Lil Geezy
Re: King Tee - Thy Kingdom Come (Re-Issue with bonus tracks)
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2023, 10:35:44 AM »
I heard Crooked I did a feature for this album...

astra4322

« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2023, 10:38:20 AM »
Where did you hear that?

midwestryder

« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2023, 06:20:08 PM »

not a mistake, it woulda taken away from the energy eminem was buildin at the time

dre made the right choice, and that’s why he had that great aftermath run

from a hip-hop standpoint it’s an absolute classic .. but beyond that, dre needed a groundbreaking album after the aftermath comp “flop”
nope it's still a mistake. Screw Eminem's energy and he would have been still all right. Most of the Slim Shady LP was done before he was ever on aftermath records.. they would have still had a great run with aftermath and would have been putting out a legend and Pioneer the West Coast king T... Dr Dre chose a new artist over one of his own brothers and he's in the wrong for that. You've always put your West Coast Brothers before any new artist including Eminem who's one of the most overrated today... from a hip-hop standpoint only matters because it's all about hip hop and the rest of the world doesn't matter because casuals and non hip hop heads don't matter

doggfather

« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2023, 08:59:06 PM »
Nah, its all abaout the benjamins...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2023, 11:06:51 PM »
nope it's still a mistake. Screw Eminem's energy and he would have been still all right. Most of the Slim Shady LP was done before he was ever on aftermath records.. they would have still had a great run with aftermath and would have been putting out a legend and Pioneer the West Coast king T... Dr Dre chose a new artist over one of his own brothers and he's in the wrong for that. You've always put your West Coast Brothers before any new artist including Eminem who's one of the most overrated today... from a hip-hop standpoint only matters because it's all about hip hop and the rest of the world doesn't matter because casuals and non hip hop heads don't matter

and that’s why dre is dre and you’re midwestryder

mtbsm

« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2023, 07:38:32 AM »

back to back commercial duds (aftermath presents and this) would have been very bad for Dre.

and you heard his lawyers say it themselves - dre was in a big hole when he bet on Eminem. he found the sound with storch and Mel man, and he found the sure shot artist. risk/reward

doggfather

« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2023, 11:53:25 AM »
is this out?

seen on ebay some copy!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2023, 11:59:11 AM »
is this out?

seen on ebay some copy!

🤔

wonder if those are bootlegs?

doggfather

« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2023, 12:23:49 PM »
dont know!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

teletomble

Jay_J

« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2023, 11:37:34 PM »
https://getondown.com/products/thy-kingdom-come-cd

this is a mixtape u can do it by yourself and burn it to a cd in your pc. nothing more.

doggfather

« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2023, 02:24:14 AM »
this is a mixtape u can do it by yourself and burn it to a cd in your pc. nothing more.

what?

this album is heavily bootlegged and neva came out for official, no even the turkey one aint count.

now a company who made and sellin reatail cds for real, a lot of artist use as webshop and u callin it mixtape?

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

heisenberg

« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2023, 05:52:04 AM »

what?

this album is heavily bootlegged and neva came out for official, no even the turkey one aint count.

now a company who made and sellin reatail cds for real, a lot of artist use as webshop and u callin it mixtape?

its an official release dont listen to that guy

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2023, 11:08:43 AM »

that seems to be the official release from king tee fam

Jay_J

« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2023, 11:45:47 AM »
i think you guys didnt get what i meant. all of those songs are released back in the day. all of those songs were released back in the day. what's new? what did i miss? seems like someone put all songs, leftovers and bonus tracks together and sell it. i have all of those songs in my hard drive. i can master and make a cd for myself. am i wrong?

you say that king-t has master copies of those songs and gave them to a record lable to release it officially?

The following users thanked this post: Sir Dogg