Author Topic: DJ CLARK KENT SAYS “THE CHRONIC” ISN’T CLASSIC BECAUSE OF RBX  (Read 637 times)

Corleone Diamonds

Re: DJ CLARK KENT SAYS “THE CHRONIC” ISN’T CLASSIC BECAUSE OF RBX
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2023, 10:55:36 PM »
It was Dr. Dr's fav song on the album as well.

Good to hear that

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2023, 01:20:37 AM »

snoop was more a force from a commercial standpoint, being the face out in the public and having that star power but as far as actual work put in behind the scenes, rbx writing was just as vital .. and calling him bill wennington is very disrespectful.. i mean he wrote “let me ride” for fux sake, probably the second most popular song on the album and the one that won a grammy

c’mon now

I meant in the eyes of an average Joe like my brother.  He's not even a rap fan or hip-hop head or NBA fan but he knows who Jordan is, he knows who Rodman is, who Pippen is, he even knows Toni Kukoc.  He knows Dre, knows Snoop, barely knows the Dogg Pound, but doesn't know RBX or Bill Wennington.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2023, 01:59:55 AM »
I meant in the eyes of an average Joe like my brother.  He's not even a rap fan or hip-hop head or NBA fan but he knows who Jordan is, he knows who Rodman is, who Pippen is, he even knows Toni Kukoc.  He knows Dre, knows Snoop, barely knows the Dogg Pound, but doesn't know RBX or Bill Wennington.

yea but you’re conflating not knowing something with the importance of it

let’s take george lucas for instance .. most people who went to see star wars cared about george lucas or even knew what he looked like .. everyone was familiar with harrison ford.. but that doesn’t mean george lucas’ role any less important 

Corleone Diamonds

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2023, 12:56:11 AM »
RBX>Everything Cunt Kent has produced :D