Author Topic: tq news  (Read 326 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re:tq news
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2003, 11:39:30 AM »
"I think this time around, it's a twofold thing. For the people who don't know me from my first album, I really want them to realize that this is some real R&B.. It's real artistry and not no novelty type thing. This ain't nothing less than real and I want them to know that. For the people that knew me already I want them to know that I can really sing. I'm not a rapper. I'm a singer."

now What Brotha!!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2003, 03:39:34 PM »
True That and LoL @ TQ album being in the Hiphop section I dont know where u from but in my city TQ's shit are in the R&B section

lol... we just get an "urban" section here.... rnb+hiphop+soul :)

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2003, 07:26:07 PM »
I'ma get this. Its his labelmates so its not like I wasn't expecting them to be on the album.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2003, 02:01:30 AM »
He still gonna keep it westside till I though

Mack 10 is on cash money and he still keeps it westside too
Listen to connected 4 life recorded on cash money

So ya'll suckas need to shut the fuck up
And buy this album and support the west

It's gonna be da bomb if he is on the 213 album

pz
« Last Edit: May 18, 2003, 02:02:32 AM by Gangstauu »

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

smerlus

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2003, 02:10:15 AM »
So ya'll suckas need to shut the fuck up
And buy this album and support the west

ok well i guess i have to do that  ::)

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2003, 09:45:52 AM »
If it ain't westcoast dont count on me buyin it. I dont like the shit he puts out with cash money.
When kids are going to understand that TQ is a singer not a rapper...okay he's from the west but that doesnt make him a rapper or sumthin. and he aint the only one from the west.You got Tyrese,Raphael Saadiq, Montell Jordan & now Kci & jojo so ur telling me ur not gonna buy their records because it aint WestCoast??? this is really really sad

Like I said IF IT AINT WESTCOAST I aint gon buy the album. If you read carefully, i didnt say he was a rapper and not a singer...i just said that I dont like the shit he puts out with cash money, that's it. And being a singer does not mean he cannot put out westcoast music. I love They Never Saw Me Coming, thats wessyde and I want more like that.

And you're assuming I don't like R&B...well man, loving Westcoast shit doesnt mean I cant like R&B. I got ALL Montell's cds, all K-Ci&Jojo's , Jon B's or Brian Mcknight's. Montell is dope and he's making great r&b music, and always drop a couple of west sounding songs (check montell's anthem from his latest self titled album, feat WC - it didnt come out in the USA but it's a great cd).

So, knowing that I like both HipHop and R&B, I will only buy TQ's album if it is Westcoast. Not because he is a singer, that's because Cash Money sucks (IMO). He should get a listen to his own "Used to" song and STAY TRUE!!!

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2003, 07:17:25 AM »
More TQ news ;D

TQ's on the next B00 & Gotti Baby Girl. TQ's on the hook of this song and "it's got the club vibe radio hit with that fiesta vibe"...