Author Topic: (AI Music) Snoop Dogg - Make Way (Prod by AC3Beats)  (Read 699 times)

Zeccy

Re: (AI Music) Snoop Dogg - Make Way (Prod by AC3Beats)
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2023, 03:56:49 AM »
How do you know? i've even suggested him a demo for the single  ;)

Yeah, great beat!
As soon as i've heard this beat, i wanted to use it.

Geeeeeeshh 🔥🔥🔥🔥

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2023, 07:53:45 PM »
Damn nad why you didn’t post that !?!?!

Snoop sings Marvin Gaye  :o :o :o :o

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3BdfvxOAOO0?feature=sharec

That’s dope but I enjoy all your stuff
I liked how you took criticism/haterism and responded 👍👍👍
Do you
And keep enjoying giving us dope AI

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2023, 08:29:13 PM »
I don’t know if you are open for suggestions
But I think snoop singing bootsy Collins would be dope
Snoopy collins like he did some skits some years back
And/or snoop singing the eazy e lyrics to I’d Rather Fuck You

k1000

TRAX (SFV)

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2023, 08:45:37 AM »
still waiting for your zip file, homie!
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!

Jay_J

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2023, 09:28:49 AM »
i appriciate your effort bro but i am definately not interested to listen to these AI songs. It is fake and damn they look so real :) that's why i am against creating ai songs.

i think this kind of posts fits more to the hook up spot. we should move these ai uploads to there and next time you better use hook up spot for it.

what you think @sccit ?

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2023, 12:54:01 PM »
i appriciate your effort bro but i am definately not interested to listen to these AI songs. It is fake and damn they look so real :) that's why i am against creating ai songs.

i think this kind of posts fits more to the hook up spot. we should move these ai uploads to there and next time you better use hook up spot for it.

what you think @sccit ?

hook up spot is more so intended for cats looking for songs they can’t find etc

i agree that this AI shit is definitely gettin way too real tho … not that i can’t tell the difference, but i know there will come a point n time where your casual listener will be easily fooled

however it’s part of the game now.. nothin we can do bout that

Jay_J

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2023, 04:33:47 PM »

hook up spot is more so intended for cats looking for songs they can’t find etc

i agree that this AI shit is definitely gettin way too real tho … not that i can’t tell the difference, but i know there will come a point n time where your casual listener will be easily fooled

however it’s part of the game now.. nothin we can do bout that

what about "the studio" section?

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2023, 05:53:21 PM »
what about "the studio" section?

i wouldn’t get mad at anyone posting in there, but that section is so buried it’ll most likely get no replies lol

we gota encourage activity here any way possible

:ohwell:

as much as it sucks, the AI threads been doin the biggest numbers lately

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2023, 03:50:09 PM »
A.I. is not going away, it will only get better, actually.  Remember that this is the WORST that A.I. music will ever sound.   8)

The recording industry needs to learn the lesson they didn't learn from Napster: Don't fight the wave.  Acknowledge it and work with it.  Don't try to sweep this under the rug by moving this to a new spot of the forum and pretend that it doesn't exist.  Please.   :)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Jay_J

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2023, 03:08:26 AM »
A.I. is not going away, it will only get better, actually.  Remember that this is the WORST that A.I. music will ever sound.   8)

The recording industry needs to learn the lesson they didn't learn from Napster: Don't fight the wave.  Acknowledge it and work with it.  Don't try to sweep this under the rug by moving this to a new spot of the forum and pretend that it doesn't exist.  Please.   :)

of course ai is a part of this century and its a fact. it is also very helpful in many industries. bur it never can replace real music. i just don't pay attention to a fake snoop dogg song which sounds like its almost real but its not. i am not interested in at all.