Author Topic: CHINO XL & STU BANGAS - GOD’S CARPENTER (Official Discussion)  (Read 781 times)

Sccit

Re: Chino XL & Stu Bangas - God's Carpenter dropped.....
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2023, 07:37:02 AM »
Your embarrassing at this point dude and a liar, then again 29,000 posts on a forum with a tit-for-tat attitude says alot. Peace

im a liar? so you sayin i made up that convo?

lmao

seek the help u deserve brother

u the one nitpicking here, not me.. trying to prove chino is your “family” when he has no idea who u are

and u don’t even support, what a surprise .. ain’t nowhere to be found in the fatlip or rbx threads .. yet you have spice 1 in your avatar when we just wrapped up a joint wit him 🤔

do better culture vulture

Rudki

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2023, 03:30:22 AM »

im a liar? so you sayin i made up that convo?

lmao

seek the help u deserve brother

u the one nitpicking here, not me.. trying to prove chino is your “family” when he has no idea who u are

and u don’t even support, what a surprise .. ain’t nowhere to be found in the fatlip or rbx threads .. yet you have spice 1 in your avatar when we just wrapped up a joint wit him 🤔

do better culture vulture

You are a liar, a fraud and a fake homeboy. Your a forum boy. Nothing more nothing less, and I'm slightly stupid for responding to you - but every now and then you got to put someone in their place.

I'm not nitpicking, i'm just pointing out your plain wrong, factually.

I have 2 Gods Carpenters CD's, I don't need to be on all your forums, your a post'er boy. I don't support? What you want, a picture of my albums? Drop me your e-mail and I'll send them from my phone  :D true support is the tour I'm in the midst of organising. UK/Europe 2024 - i'll invite you down too all you need to do is save up for your economy ticket, Peace.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2023, 06:56:22 AM »

You are a liar, a fraud and a fake homeboy. Your a forum boy. Nothing more nothing less, and I'm slightly stupid for responding to you - but every now and then you got to put someone in their place.

I'm not nitpicking, i'm just pointing out your plain wrong, factually.

I have 2 Gods Carpenters CD's, I don't need to be on all your forums, your a post'er boy. I don't support? What you want, a picture of my albums? Drop me your e-mail and I'll send them from my phone  :D true support is the tour I'm in the midst of organising. UK/Europe 2024 - i'll invite you down too all you need to do is save up for your economy ticket, Peace.

:mjlol: