Author Topic: This shit crazy 2Pac and Nate Dogg AI  (Read 1256 times)

BIGWORM

Re: This shit crazy 2Pac and Nate Dogg AI
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2023, 06:13:20 PM »
DOC who’s voice is messedr

I aint supporting this AI shit no matter how good it sounds. This track sounds nice but Pac comes off corny.

I would support DOC if it was written by him due to him actually writing the lyrics and the circumstances around it....

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2023, 12:58:02 AM »
Wouldn’t that be fuccin nutz if one day AI creates a new 2pac album that is actually better than one of the albums he made when he was alive?

it’s impossible

there’s no soul in this AI shit

not sure how y’all ain’t seein that

track is cool mechanically but there’s literally no feeling in it which is why u can clearly tell its not pac and nate

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2023, 01:00:21 AM »
I aint supporting this AI shit no matter how good it sounds. This track sounds nice but Pac comes off corny.

I would support DOC if it was written by him due to him actually writing the lyrics and the circumstances around it....

super corny and lacking the feeling that pacs music was known for

literally soulless music

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2023, 09:48:04 AM »
The rappers' voices still are in the "uncanny valley" imo, but Nate sounds just about perfect.  I respectfully disagree with SCCIT on this one.  The A.I. Nate sounds really, really close to Nathanial Hale, nearly indistinguishable.  I agree about A.I. Pac, though.  There are moments in his verse that gives it away.

I think what really helps sell the illusion of DOP's A.I. songs is that it's really well-engineered and arranged.  Nate's voice pops through your speakers, and his songs have actual things like an intro and a bridge whereas most A.I. stuff is just a beat and one verse.  If you want A.I. traccs not to sound like a gimmicc, you have to structure them properly, which imo DOP does.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2023, 10:59:03 AM »
The rappers' voices still are in the "uncanny valley" imo, but Nate sounds just about perfect.  I respectfully disagree with SCCIT on this one.  The A.I. Nate sounds really, really close to Nathanial Hale, nearly indistinguishable.  I agree about A.I. Pac, though.  There are moments in his verse that gives it away.

I think what really helps sell the illusion of DOP's A.I. songs is that it's really well-engineered and arranged.  Nate's voice pops through your speakers, and his songs have actual things like an intro and a bridge whereas most A.I. stuff is just a beat and one verse.  If you want A.I. traccs not to sound like a gimmicc, you have to structure them properly, which imo DOP does.

i can tell it’s not nate

:toobad:

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2023, 04:45:49 PM »
i can tell it’s not nate

:toobad:

I guess that's why you're a professional and I'm not  :laugh:
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

romson19

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2023, 05:28:13 AM »
 :'(
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2023, 05:16:26 PM »
:'(

Unfortunately, this one sounds really generic, imo.  By the numbers.  As if the lyrics, beat and concept were A.I.-generated along with the voices.

Matty

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2023, 12:35:01 PM »
new one with 2pac & DMX :laugh:

The following users thanked this post: Detox Is A Myth!!!

Lucifuge

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2023, 10:53:14 PM »
Shit is fire.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2023, 01:53:47 PM »

LOL at having DMX taunt Keefe D for popping off about Pac.  :D  creative.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2023, 09:53:40 AM »
is 2pac AI really just code for Tha Realest putting out music?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
that’s what i was thinking lol

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

prince

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2023, 06:49:56 PM »
this is amazing.
so good to hear in 2023.

wish pac and nate lived longer and more music together.

romson19

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2023, 12:46:18 PM »

RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

The following users thanked this post: dipz213

HighEyeCue

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2023, 08:40:47 AM »

wow :laugh: